A Forgotten Queen

"Well, you should all probably head to your rooms now! It's getting kinda late! Smell ya later!"
And with that, Monokuma is gone.
Everyone looks at each other, horrified. Asahina bursts into tears and Ogami rushes to comfort her.
"W-we're all gonna die!" Hina sobs.
"Now, now. There will be no killing here. As long as we all believe in each other, then none of us are going to commit murder."
"Y-yes, that's right!" Naegi shouts loudly. "There's no chance that any of us will commit murder, ever!"
He seems confident, but I can tell that he's just trying to reassure himself with these big words.
I glance over at Kirigiri. Her face is completely blank and her posture is stiff. She stands away from everyone else, completely and utterly devoid of emotion.
But we have a lot in common and if my observations are correct, she's most likely dying inside. Dying because there's something she desperately wants, desperately needs, desperately craves, and now she's been locked away with a bunch of shit-for-brains...

No, that's just how I feel.
We have similar personalities, but unlike me, she would never sacrifice someone else for her own gain, because she's one of those justice freaks...
That's how you and I are different, Kirigiri. I have a dream, and I will eliminate anyone who gets in the way of that dream.

This whole killing game thing has become an obstacle. And I will do whatever it takes to push past it...
... even if it means playing the game.

Everyone bustles out of the gym, talking nervously. Kirigiri lags behind slightly, running her hand along the walls.
"What exactly are you doing?"
"What do you think I'm doing?"
"Well, knowing how logically you think, you're probably looking for hidden objects or doorways."
"Right. But do you know why?"
"Well, I could guess. If you have the same thought process as me, then you're thinking that somebody must be controlling Monokuma. And for that to happen, there must be a hidden control room somewhere in this place."
"Hm."
She tilts her head and smiles very slightly.
"I'm impressed, Celestia. You've got a sharp mind."
"As do you, Miss Kirigiri."

She continues to examine the walls for another few minutes, before shaking her head.
"I can't find anything here."
"Well, then I suggest that we should retire to our rooms."
"But wouldn't you like to investigate more?"
"I must admit, my curiosity has not yet been satisfied. But wouldn't it look suspicious if we were both absent from our rooms the whole night?"
"Hm. You're right. I suppose that we have little choice other than to go to our rooms."
"Exactly. Now come on, let's go."

We walk along the eerie halls in the direction of the dorms. Every time we pass a room, she pauses to observe the nameplate.
"Why are you doing that?"
"It's important to know where everyone is staying. It could be extremely useful later."
"I see. Very clever, Miss Kirigiri."
Eventually, I find a door with my nameplate on it.
"Well, Good evening Kirigiri. I'll see you in the morning."
"Good evening, Celestia."
She turns and strides off down the corridor.

Her posture is tall and stiff, and her every step is full of  an iron determination that sends chills running down my spine. She reminds me of a forgotten Queen, hiding behind her castle gates.

What a curious woman. Maybe she could prove useful.