𝟎𝟏 | αδοιπορία

˜"*°•.˜"*°• αδοιπορία •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I refuse." A cold monotone voice of a female said as she narrowed her eyes at the person in front of her.

"This is not a request. This is an order." An indignant voice responds as the older male crossed his legs as he sat on his luxurious chair, eyeing a specific piece of paper that he's holding.

"You asked for my opinion." The female of the same tone countered as she straightens her back.

The older male slammed the piece of paper on his table then stood up on his seat and walked slowly in front of the young girl.

"You are to marry the oldest son of the Silva family and join his squad. Why must you be so stubborn?"

"I refuse." The female said once again as she tilted her head upward to face the man.

A slap resonated inside the wide room as the female's head was forcefully turned to her right side.

"You bring shame to our Family's name." The male said with a coldness that normal people will feel chills in their spine yet our female lead stood tall.

"Then so be it." The female slowly approached the door and opened it then looked at her shoulder, narrowing her eyes at the older man.

"Why did He die instead of you?" She said loudly as she left the room and slammed the door.

At the sound of the door slamming, a tall figure can be seen walking through the hallway of the said Duke's house. A mask covering his face and purple eyes eyeing her as the said tall man walked faster after finding the person that he's looking for.

"Medea." The man said as he approached the female, right hand making their way to her bruised face, slowly caressing it.

"William." The female greeted, closing her eyes accepting the affection that's given to her.

"Let me heal it for you." He softly said as he pulled out his grimoire and cast a light healing spell on her bruise.

"Your Father....no. Are you alright?" He asked as he retracted her hand whilst placing his arm around her waist as if shielding her from the wrath of the world.

Medea can only smile as she feels safe in his arms. Then frowned as she remembered that there will be consequences for defying the head of her family, The House of Solon.

"I do not want to marry that scum. Even if Noelle is one of the people that I treasure, I do not want to be with him." Medea said with venom in her words as they walked outside the mansion, heading towards The House Solon's Garden.

"Once you receive your Grimoire, you can join me and you will be under the protection of my squad. Under the protection of me, the person next in line to become the Magic Emperor." William assured as they stared at the line of violet and black color of flowers.

"How I wish it will be that easy..." Medea replied as she stretched her hand making a dark violet butterfly land on her finger.

A sigh can be heard from the male as he glanced at the female who she sees as her younger sister.

"I suppose my time with you is up. I have to meet you father."