𝟎𝟐 | φιλία

˜"*°•.˜"*°• φιλία •°*"˜.•°*"˜

6 months had passed, and those months were spend by training and searching for the truth of Medea's grimoire.

Medea stared at her book as she eyed the 4 leaf clover sign inside the Amethyst. She hovered her fingers over it as she touched the gem.

'A four-leaf clover...' The young heir thought as she remembered the words written in the book that she once memorized.

'....In the case of the Clover Kingdom, a grimoire with a three-leaf clover is common, while a grimoire with a four-leaf clover is rare. It is said that a four-leaf clover grimoire brings good luck and is only received by a truly exceptional mage...'

However, if a four-leaf clover brings good luck then why doesn't Medea's book nor magic represents light? If there is good luck then there is always a bad luck.

She also received a note that she was not the only one who received a four-leaf clover. An orphan from a faraway village received one. News spread like wildfire as the wizard assigned from that village announced the discovery.

Of course, The House of Solon was also the talk of the Kingdom, especially the Violet-eyed beauty as she also received a four-leaf clover. Many nobles started to court her but alas they immediately halted as they remembered the reputation of the said house. The House of Devil.

Truth to be told, the young beauty was curious to know who received the other four-leaf Grimoire. However, she had no time to think about that matter as she is preparing to accompany her precious friend to the Magic Knight Entrance Exam that will be held at the Commoners' area.

She stood in front of her large body mirror as the maids started to dress her up (the photo above). As the maids adjusted the last touches, Medea then sat on her make-up seat as she stared at her appearance, one maid brushed her hair to her signature hairstyle as the other enhanced her beauty, adding light make-up.

Once they are done, Medea stood up and took her treasured Grimoire, and place it inside the book purse that is placed on her back waist. She nodded at the maids in content as the said maids bowed feeling honored that the known Devil acknowledged their work.

She walked out of her rather large room and head downstairs and was met by her female friend who put on an intimidating look as she crossed her arms.

"Noelle," Medea called as she descended the stairs and examined her friend's attire. The violet-haired beauty covered her lower face as their dresses were the exact opposite. The House of Silva's youngest was wearing a white and pink dress that is somehow similar to hers whilst The House of Solon's heir wore a black and dark violet dress.

Noelle looked in the direction of her friend's voice as she flicked her right twin tail to the side arrogantly as she spun around.

"You made me wait." The white-haired princess said as she went to her mana flying carriage. Medea ignored what she said and went to her friend's side and sat on the seats.

"Bring us to the area where the Entrance exam is being held. Immediately." Noelle ordered as the driver respectfully agreed as he looked at the company of her lady. He was met by cold violet eyes and he took that cue to start the carriage and head to the said area.

Minutes later, the two nobles finally arrived as they walked inside the Castle Town Kikka without being seen as Medea covered her head with the hood of her dress.

Medea's P.O.V.

The two nobles stayed in the shadows while observing the attendees who are being surrounded by anti-magic birds.