𝟎𝟕 | Προστατεύω

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Προστατεύω •°*”˜.•°*”˜

' I need something more powerful.' I thought as I slashed another wave of ice heading my way.

'If this keeps going, our stamina will run dry. We need a shield for the villagers at least.' Suddenly, an 'earthquake' occurred making me halt.

'An attack from below?!' I immediately spun around to attack the enemy. However, instead of an enemy, I saw Noelle crouching down the floor, touching the ground.

"Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Nest!"

My eyes widened at the power that she released. A swirl of water started to surrounds us like a shield, protecting the ones inside.

I made eye-contact with Noelle as I smiled at her, 'You can finally protect.'
I thought, hoping that she can read what I just said.

3rd Person P.O.V.

The villagers were astonished and mesmerized by the beautiful shield that protected them against harm. It was their first time seeing someone unleash a powerful magic spell like hers.

Health directed his arms at Noelle's shield, guiding his ice to hit it.

'Water against Ice. A bad combination. He can easily turn Noelle's creation magic into a chunk of ice.' Medea thought as she calmed herself down to think of a plan.

"Nothing great after all." Noelle taunted feeling great to finally control her power little by little.

'It's exaggerating.' Magna thought as he smirked, "Noelle, young lady. As expected, you can do well as long as you have the heart to do so." He praised whilst looking at her.

"Of course, she can do it. She's Noelle after all." Medea praised as well as she gave her a proud look then immediately returned to her cold demeanor, thinking of a plan to counter-attack.

'I need a powerful spell to weaken the enemy then Asta and Magna will come along to strike the last attack using Asta's anti-magic.' Medea thought as she flipped the ancient black pages of her grimoire, looking for a spell. Alas, it was futile since she only unlocked three spells.

"How did she became so powerful?" Health asked as he started to walk slowly in their direction.

Asta panted heavily, his face and lips slightly bleeding. He clutched the handle of his Claymore with his two hands waiting to strike.

Medea recognized the stance and rapidly called him, "Midget!" She yelled as he jumped then pointed his Claymore to the leader, striking him on his abdomen, making him puke blood.

"I am not! But I'm still going to crush you." Asta yelled as Medea inhaled rapidly, hoping for nothing bad will happen to him.

"Lord Health!"

"Idiosta!"

"He...he did it?"

However, our heroine immediately saw the way the Leader curved his lips into a smile. That's right, Asta fell into a trap.