𝟎𝟑 | Αδελφός

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Αδελφός •°*"˜.•°*"˜

DARK MAGIC 「闇魔法 Yami Mahō」 is a magic attribute that allows the user to generate and manipulate darkness.

THIS MAGIC attribute allows the user to generate and manipulate darkness at will. The user can use this magic without the need for a grimoire. However, to use it to its full potential, specific spells are required, which are stored within grimoires.

THIS MAGIC has been described as the polar opposite of Light Magic, and one of the fundamental properties of this magic is that it has low speed and requires more time to cast spells. To combat this disadvantage, certain mages utilize Reinforcement Magic to channel Dark Magic through a weapon and increase their physical attributes.

ANOTHER EFFECT of Dark Magic is that it can absorb spells, namely from Light Magic, by creating small black holes or through dark spells cast at targets.

DARK MAGIC is shown to be effective against a devil and cannot be manipulated by Kotodama Magic. This magic has displayed the capability of destroying Mana and even space itself.

This magic and World Tree Magic are the two attributes that are required for the Tree of Qliphoth to grow.

️♥️♠️♦️

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The sky was a billion pure eyes of light and the grass green underfoot, it was as if night and day had become one beautiful moment. Dawn had come.

By dawn's early light the riders came, the sun opening up like a flower on the horizon, rising to send those petals of gold to warm the forest - leaf, branch, and root.

The sun rises as a canopy of gold, bright amid the blue, bidding the stars to take their nightly rest. As darkness surrenders, every color changes from tinges of charcoal to a vibrancy.

Our main protagonist's long lashes softly fluttered as she opened her eyes to welcome the golden light that entered her glass window. She placed her arm on her forehead as she reminisced all of the events that happened. From staring at her appearance in her previous room to the retreating figure of her friend's brother. From the eye contact that she shared with the other four-leaf Grimoire user to the soft smile that the masked man gave.

The violet-haired beauty touched her lips as she felt herself smile at the thought of meeting her self-proclaimed brother.

She started to stretch and sat on her bed examining her new room. It was rather large considering her status, it was already cleaned because of her maids who volunteered to clean it before she arrived. Her accessories as well as a replica of her clothes that she wore yesterday were also hanged neatly inside her wardrobe. There are also other styles of dresses but she will only wear them on special occasions or when she feels like them.

She started to get herself a towel and step outside of her room, looking at both sides of the hallway. She knocked on the door of her friend and waited. After some time, she gave up on waiting assuming that her white-haired friend is still asleep.

The violet-haired heir navigated her way to the female bathroom and finally found it. She twisted the doorknob and opened it. No one was awake at that time since it's still very early.