𝟎𝟓 | Αποστολή

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Αποστολή •°*"˜.•°*"˜

THERE ARE FOUR royal families in the Clover Kingdom.

THESE FAMILIES are The House of Kira, The House of Vermillion, The House of Silva, and finally, The House of Solon.

THE HOUSE OF SOLON became part of the Royal Family because of the previous Duke who had slaughtered another demon who terrorized the City whilst the Wizard King was fighting another one too.

IT IS SAID that the previous Duke rivaled the Wizard King and possessed Dark Violet hair and violet eyes which represent the night sky.

IN EVERY MILLENNIUM, a child will be born and will possess these attributes and will become a Wizard Emperor.

THE DUKE HAD a unique four-leaf clover which is similar to the Wizard King back then. However, instead of having light powers and its grimoire having a bright design. It was the opposite of it all.

THE DUKE OF Solon possessed a Dark Magic and has a Dark Grimoire.

A LOT CLAIMED that he represents the Bad Luck whilst the Wizard King represents the Good Luck. The two represent a symbol similar to Yin and Yang. They need each other to balance their power and fate. Hence, explained why a four-leaf grimoire is important.

____________________________________

Chirps of birds can be heard as the light of dawn entered the room of our heroine. A breeze entered as her black curtains flowed quietly.

It was a peaceful morning, everything was quiet until a certain midget roared in determination as he cleaned the stoned floor of the base of Black Bulls.

Long dark violet eyelashes fluttered ever so gently as her peaceful slumber was interrupted. The scream was getting louder as Asta cleaned the floor of the violet-eyed beauty.

"That midget." Medea groaned as she grabbed one of her soft pillows and covered her head to at least lessen the loud disturbance.

After some time a knock was heard, making Medea cover herself more.

"Medea?" A voice that she was very familiar with called as she perked her head out of her thick black blanket.

"What?" Medea grumbled out as Noelle turned the doorknob seeing her friend still in bed.

Her white-haired companion rested her hand on her hips as she approached her dark violet-haired friend.

"It's morning."

"I'm aware."

"Then, dress up!" Noelle yelled making Medea wake up. Noelle turned her back at her, retreating from her room as she glared at the heir of the House of Solon, "If I don't see you at the cafeteria in 30 minutes then I will blast a cold water at your face." She threatened then close her door.

A sigh escaped Medea as she started to stretch and do her morning routine.

♣️♥️♠️♦️

The members of the Black Bulls seated themselves on the large rectangular table inside the cafeteria. Luck, Asta, Noelle, Medea, Finral, and Gordon were seated beside each other respectively whilst Gouche, Magna, Vanessa, Charmy, and Grey were in front of them.

They slowly eat their breakfast as Medea eyed her breakfast while munching the meat inside her mouth, and an irritated look can be seen on her cold face. Black aura can be seen floating on her form making the others gulped except for Noelle and Asta who are having a conversation.