Two strangers...

CHAPTER 1

Atsumu: COME ON WE'RE GONNA BE LAAAATEEEE"

Osamu: would ya pipe down ill be there in 5 seconds jesus...

Osamu hated mornings. When he was 3 he told his mom to hurry to get home, it was 7 am and he just wanted a hug before school. She was texting while driving and soon got in a fatal car crash. He blames himself. He now thinks that mornings are cursed even now, at the age of 17.

Atsumu: Ya awake? Today me and omi-omi are going to the bar, do ya wanna go? ya'll have fun, i promise!

Author note: The twin's father owns a bar and allows them to drink since they've been technically raised in a bar and he wanted them to build a tolerance.

Osamu: Eh fine

He also hated mornings because there was nothing to look forward to. It was now 3:30, his classes flew by as he slept through most of them. He slept through his classes yet maintained stellar grades. 

It was now 7:20 pm, he got his keys, wallet, and jacket and met Atsumu and his boyfriend, Sakusa at the bar. 

Osamu: hey sakusa

Sakusa: hey hey

Osamu spotted a male who had fox-like eyes and dark hair, he recogized him..(he goes to Inarizaki) Osamu walks up to him. 

Osamu: Hi...uh suna isnt it?

Suna: oh uh yea..hi osamu? 

Osamu: how'd ya get in here?

Suna: fake id...

Osamu: *laughs*

Suna: *blushes* in his thoughts: *wow he's so cute when he laughs, i've always thought he was attractive * what about you?

Osamu: my dad owns it...

They talked for hours acting like they knew each other for years

Authors notes: heres what they looked like when they walked over to the dining area.....(creds to the artist)

Osamu: *dammit hes so fucking cute

Osamu: *dammit hes so fucking cute...*

Suna: *do i like him.. oml i so do....* Hey osamu..

Osamu: hm?

Suna: wanna meet at the school cherry blossom tree tomorrow, i had a lot of fun tonight.

Osamu: *blushes hard* y-yeah s-sure that sounds fun *maybe there was something to look forward to in the mornings....*

Time skip to the morning at 6:45 osamu and suna met under the tree and talked and talked until their classes started (7:00 am)

Osamu didn't sleep instead he just day dreamed about Suna...

Suna: *dammit i cant focus, stupid feelings*

Osamu ended up texting Suna and asking him if he wanted to play with his team after school, he replied instantly saying "yea sure that sounds fun and i don't see why not :))"

THE END OF CHAPTER ONE