the café

------------time skip to 6:30 pm-----------

SUNAS POV:

shit i have to get ready

he gets into a quick warm shower, starting to get excited to his "friend" he quickly hopped out to see the time to be 6:40, he slides on one of his favorite outfits..he looks like this: 

he looks at the time: shit ok time to go i guess

he looks at the time: shit ok time to go i guess..im nervous? hm.

*suna arrives at the café at exactly 7 pm, suna looks down and sees a letter*

Osamu: h-hey foxy..*blushes intensely*

Suna: h-hey samu- you look g-good *suna cant keep his eyes off of his outfit and osamu with suna* 

Osamu: th-thanks rin. ya too.

*they sit down and talk about random things that always end up with osamu complimenting suna and they finally order, suna getting a bowl of soba and osamu getting monjayaki*

damn this really good, and osamu looks....really cute tonight, damn it. 

what he looked like:

OSAMUS POV: 

damn hes adorable...

its time to pay and they left when all the sudden suna snatched the letter from his pocket

"r-rin wait lets read that together at my house kay?"

"hmmmm... fiiiiiine" suna extended the word with exaggeration..

-----fast forward to osamu's house----

suna once again snatched it and opened it while suna locked osamu out so he coudn't get in for at least 30 seconds as there was a key under their mat.

when osamu came in suna was crying....happy tears...

"remember when we had both applied to Hyogo univers-"

*Suna hugs him tightly* "thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

Osamu: "heyyy shhh ya shouldn't be thanking me, after all we did BOTH get in.."

*fast forward to graduation*

NO ONE'S POV

Osamu: foxy im so excited~~

Suna: me too, me too

Riskei, Kosaku: we'll miss you! 

suna, osamu, atsumu: we'll miss you too!

osamu: make sure to take care of the team for us!

riseki: will do!

*3 months later*

SUNA POV

we just moved in and the dorm's a lot more spacious than i had expected. suddelynly i watched as osamu got out of the shower with a towel around his waist walking to the onigiri to binge eat them as always..i was a blushing mess. of course he has seen osamu shirtless before but the water dripping from his hair to his abs made him look so.......hot. especially the sloppily tied towel around his waist but then as he was admiring him...

Osamu: fo-foxy ya good?

*shit*

suna: y-yea sorry i was just looking how good those onigiris look!

osamu: o-oh do you want one?

*no i want you*

suna: s-sure, th-thanks.

OSAMU POV:

he's been acting weird... i don't know he'll tell me when he's ready i guess.

"h-ey..oh sorry!" *he quickly shut the door seeing suna shirtless made him flustered*

suna: eh its alright we've seen each other shirtless many times idrc

"oh yea, haha sorry i just didn't wanna make you uncomfy, what do you want for dinner?"

SUNAS POV:

is he blushing, no probably just embarrassed

"hmmm oooh i know! miso and sushi!"

osamu: "okay, give me 45 minutes!"

I was in my room while osamu cooked he thought *god and he's a great cook too*

Osamu: "dinners ready rin-rin"

i bushed at that nickname it was so cute and it was just for suna, just from osamu...

suna: "'kay be right there"

"HOLY CRAP 'SAMU!"

osamu: hehehe anything for my rin.

i almost died hearing that, i was aware that I was burning up every where then osamu said

osamu: hey i think youre sick, you look super red!

suna: s-sorry samu im not just surprised that u m-made th-this.

osamu: ill take that as a compliment so thank you rin-rin ;)

suna: y-you're welcome

*after they ate*

"th-that was so good!"

"tha-thank you rin-rin, wanna watch a movie?"

"yessssss"

osamu: "which one?"

"my tomorrow, your yesterday!"

osamu: "my rin-rin being interested in a rom-com? hmmm...ok!"

"oh shut it!"

*45 minutes into the movie* 

"mmmmmmm" 

OSAMU POV:

awh he's asleep, how cuuuuuuteeeee. w-wait is he ON MY CHEST?

omg. omg omg calm down calm down.

my heartbeat finally relaxed as i fell asleep holding the person i love. I felt so at home like i never wanted to go....