jealousy, jealousy.

Osamu was depressed to say the least. If u saw your crush with a very attractive person, you would react the same. Osamu was in the middle of sulking when...CLASH. The sound of glass breaking echoed throughout the entire restaurant. Osamu and Atsumu along with all the customers turned their attention to where the clapping noise came from..

suna: please leave you're making a scene.

Konoyaro (the mysterious guy with suna): HELL NO, YOU FA***T, I CANNOT BELIVE MY ONLY BROTHER IS GAY!

suna: kono...p-please im so-sorry.

konoyaro: whatever you'll always be a fa-

BAM

konoyaro collapses to the ground, suna looks up to see a familiar handsome face and hugs him tight.

konoyaro: so this is your little toy, huh?

as konoyaro gets up he realized just how tall osamu was and backed down.

konoyaro: tch, whatever im leaving.

osamu: good.

*he leaves while throwing nasty looks at all the customers*

suna: th-thank you s-so much 'samu...

osamu: Are ya kidding? If ya weren't there I would've beat the guy to a pulp.

suna: yea if I wasn't there none of this w-would h-ave happened..

osamu: rin...

suna: actually can I tell you something?

osamu: hm, im not sure, can ya??

suna: welp, here goes nothing.... osamu miya, im very much in love with you.

osamus thoughts: ASEDRFTGBHNGVFCDCFVGHBJGVFCDXSDCFGVHBGVFCXSDCFVGBHGVFCDFVGBVFCDFVGBVFCDFVBVCFDFVCDFVGCFDFVGFDGHBNJMKLOIUYTREWQASDFGHJKJNBVCXSDRTYUJNBVCDRTYUJN DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID?!?!?!??!

osamu: I-i-u-uhm.....r-rin? do ya m-mean it?

suna: y-yea...

*osamu leans in kisses suna and boom...fireworks...sunas never been more intent on anything before osamu came and suna has to admit that he loves the feeling.*

But they might've forgot a certain someone was standing behind them...

astu: AWWWWW YER SO CUTE

osamu and suna: shutup 'tsumu...

osamu: rin, will you be my boyfriend?

suna: oh my fucki- uh I mean yes yes yes YES

*they kiss again but this time atsu doesn't fail to get a pic*

RDTFYGUHIJOHUGYFDX DID YALL GET WHAT I DID WITH THE KONOYARO THING? anyways anyways sorry this is so short but thank u all for the support ! <3 HWTA SHOULD I DO NEXT? bokuaka, semishira, iwaoi, another Osasuna, sakuatsu, kuroken, levyaku???