1. WandaVision

Revision chapter:
For the sake of the story, both Peter and Y/n are 18, just because I want Y/n to live in her own house.

"Y/n I don't feel so good. Y-Y/n.." Peter said, falling down on the ground. "Peter! Peter don't you dare leave me. Please Peter I need you here. I can't loose you!" I cried

"I don't wanna go..." He said, a tear rolling down his face. "Peter please!"

"I love you"

He disappeared. 50 % of the universe did.

"Y/n! Don't go, you need to stay here we need your help"

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark... I can't control it." I was slowly disappearing too.

---------

Oh, a newlywed couple just moved to town

A regular husband and wife

Who left the big city to find a quiet life

WandaVision!

She's a magical gal in a small-town locale

He's a hubby who's part machine

How will this duo fit in and fulfill all?

By sharing a love like you've never seen

WandaVision!

It hurts. So much grief. She's doing it to me, she's doing it to everybody. I cant control anything I do. Its all fake.

"Oh, Wanda!" I called out, opening the door to her house. "Come and give your little sister a hug!" I said with my arms wide open, ready to receive a hug.

"Y/n! Oh how wonderful to see you." Wanda said while hugging me.

"So where is Vis? As his sister in-law I would love to see him again"

"Oh he's off at work." I nod my head. "May I sit?" I asked Wanda. "Of course!"

I walked over to sit on Wanda's sofa. "So, anything exciting happening today?" I asked her.

"Yes! As a matter of fact, It's our anniversary!" I smiled. "Oh that's great Wanda! What do you have planned?"

"Well I have a lovely women named Agnes coming in a few minutes. She has some magazines that can help me come up with some ideas!" She beamed. Then somebody came in through the front door, I assume its Agnes.

"Wanda, I got the magazine! Oh who is this?" Agnes asked, looking at me. "Oh that's my younger sister, she's 18" Wanda said

I waved to Agnes "I'm Y/n" I smiled "Well hello Y/n, I was just getting the magazine. Its called how to treat your husband so you can keep your husband!" I laughed. Wanda sat on the sofa next to me, and Agnes sat down next to Wanda.

"Anything about boyfriends in there?" I joked. "Well indeed there is! It says right here, boyfriends love when you cook!" Agnes smiled at me. "Well I'll have to get a boyfriend then!"

I spaced out for a moment, thinking about everything and nothing.

I tuned into Wanda and Agnes's conversation. "But you don't have a song? Nothing special you played at your wedding?" Wanda shook her head. "No nothing special."