2. In color?

Revision chapter: ✔

I opened my eyes, the bright sunlight burning my eyes. I put my hand over my eyes, trying to sink back into the covers of my bed.

I finally adjusted to the light and got out of bed. 

Once I got ready for the day, I walked downstairs and wound up tripping on the second to last step.

"AH!" I yelled, bracing myself for the falling impact. But it never came. 

"Are you ok?" Peter asked, he had his hands on my waist, easily lifting me up. 

How is he so strong?

Once I got on my feet I looked at him, but looked away immediately. I was not good at eye contact, that's for sure. 

"I'm ok." I said quietly. "Good." He said with a small smile. "Well, I wanted to wait until you woke up to tell you that I'm going home now. I can't stay another day, and I think I'm starting to remember where my house is. I live with my Aunt May and I don't want her to worry about me."

"Oh, well there's a planning committee meeting happening very soon so I have to leave as well." I said with a smile.

I walked to the front door and opened it, grabbing my house keys before walking out the door with Peter. We both stopped walking as I reached m sisters house.

"Well, I have to stop here. See you later Peter?" I said, smirking a little. "Yeah, that would be great." He smiled and walked off, probably to go find his own house. 

Its very weird that he forgot where he lived. It's almost like he got spelled or something...

- - - -Time skip brought to you by the Sokovian fortune teller named Wanda- - - -

I was at Wanda's house, sitting on her couch reading a magazine while she was in the kitchen. She walked into the living room and fluffed a pillow. Then there was a loud thud.

"Ah! What was that?" I said rolling up the magazine I had in my hand, ready to hit someone or something with it.

"I'm not sure." Wanda said to me as she walked outside. I followed closely behind her, turning around every few seconds with my magazine still in hand.

I gasped. "What is that?" I whispered yelled.

Wanda walked over to her flower bushes and looked at the thing. It was a toy helicopter, but it was a bright red and yellow color. Wanda picked it up and inspected it.

We both stared at it and looked back at her house. Everything was grey, but only the helicopter was in color? How weird.

"Look, it's the star o' the show." Agnes chuckled, making Wanda drop the helicopter. I almost hit Agnes with the magazine in my hand but quickly realized it was just her.

"Agnes! I'm sorry. What did you say?" Wanda asked, still very startled. I put my hand over the helicopter and tried my best to hide it.

"Oh, I brought my pet rabbit. For your magic act." Agnes said, holding up the bunny cage.

"Yes, of course! Thank you, Agnes." Wanda said.

"We will take good care of him!" I said with a smile. "Señor Scratchy just loves the stage. He played baby Jesus in last year's Christmas Pageant."