5. All-New Halloween

Revision Chapter: ✔

Wanda

WandaVision

Don't try to fight the chaos

Don't question what you've done

The game can try to play us

Don't let it stop the fun

Some days, it's all confusion

Easy come and easy go

But if it's all illusion

Sit back, enjoy the show

Let's keep it going

Let's keep it going

Through each distorted day

Let's keep it going

Though there may be no way of knowing

Who's coming by to play

I opened my eyes to be greeted with the wonderful bright sunlight in my eyes. (cough cough sarcasm cough) I looked over the my left and saw Billy and Tommy. "Ah!" I said as I fell off my bed.

"Good morning Aunt Y/n/n! Happy Halloween." They both said, walking over to the other side of the bed and helping me up.

"Good morning" I groaned. Falling out of the bed hurt, even if the carpet was supper soft and fluffy. The twins smiled. "Are you coming trick or treating with us?" Tommy asked. "Yeah! You could help us get extra candy." Billy added

"Yeah I'll go trick or treating with you guys! Well I'm going to get changed." I pushed the twins out of the room I was staying in and closed the door.

I heard a knock on the door of the guest room. "What?" I asked, opening the door. "Should we wake up Uncle P?" Tommy asked.

"Uncle P? Oh Uncle P. As long as you don't make him angry, then maybe he wont tickle you half to death." Both of their eyes widened in shock. I don't think they want to be tickled half to death.

I shrugged and shoved them out of the room again. 

I looked into the closet and saw a black leotard with white stockings and a white cape. "Huh, that's oddly specific." I shrugged.

I put on the outfit and did my hair. On the bathroom counter I saw a black mask with some type of horns? I grabbed it off the counter and put it on my face. I finished straightening my hair and walked downstairs.

"Hey Aunt Y/n! Your outfit looks just like moms." Tommy said.

"Yeah, lame." Pietro rolled his eyes. He had matching costumes with Tommy. I scoffed. "Thanks, looser." I snapped back

Billy walked into the living room. He had a cape, long sleeve shirt, and sweatpants. It was a cool outfit.

Pietro walked up to me, he was an inch away from my face. "I take it you want to have a staring contest?" I asked, breaking the silence. Tommy and Billy stood beside us and watched the staring contest happen.