3. Interrogated

Revision Chapter: ✔

WandaVision

We got something cooking

And it's looking good

We've got something cooking

And who knew we could

All great expectations

Lead to complications

But it's groovy and fun

It's me and it's you

Together, one plus one

Is more than two

WandaVision

WandaVision

Some sudden surprises

Come in all shapes and sizes

But it's rainbows and sun

It's you and it's me

Together, one plus one is family

Episode 3

"I had a brother." Wanda told Geraldine. "His name was Pietro."

Wanda looked at her newborn babies, Billy and Tommy. She started singing in Sokovian. "He was killed by Ultron, wasn't he?" Geraldine asked Wanda.

My eyes widened in disbelief. I don't remember him being killed by somebody names Ultron

Who is Ultron?

"What did you say... just now?" Wanda asked. "I said, Wanda, your such a strong lady. Should I say it one more time for good measure?" Geraldine said, holding Wanda's hands. She walked over and sat on Wanda's sofa.

"No." Wanda turned to look at Geraldine. "What did you say about Pietro?"

Geraldine looked confused. "Pietro? Uh... Hey, I'll take a shift at rocking the babies." She said as the babies started to cry.

"Geraldine... I think it's best if you leave." I said. Pietro is a touchy subject for Wanda, and I don't know who Ultron is but he definitely didn't kill my brother. Pietro died... well he died... where did Pietro died? And how?

"She's right. You should leave." Wanda said sternly. "Oh, Wanda, don't be like that."

"What is that." I pointed to the necklace Geraldine was wearing. "What?" She asked. "What is that your wearing, the symbol." Geraldine looked around like she was searching for answers.

"I uh.... uh..."

"Who are you?" Wanda said.

"I don't..."

Who are you?" I asked her, slightly raising my tone. "Wanda... Y/n... I... I.." Wanda and I walked towards Geraldine. Every step we took, she took a step back.