4. She recast Pietro?

Revision chapter: ✔

You wander the world with a vision of what life could be

But then the years come and teach you to just wait and see

Forces may try to pull us apart

But nothing can phase me if you're in my heart

Crossing our fingers, singing a song

We're making it up as we go along

Through the highs and lows

We'll be right, we'll be wrong

We're making it up as we go along

And there will be days

We won't know which way to go

But we'll take it higher

You're all I desire

When the going gets tough

When push comes to shove

We're making it up

'Cause we got love

We got love

We got love

We got love

Baby, we got...

WandaVision

- - - -

After I calmed down, Peter and I changed out of our 80s clothing. I got an outfit similar to Monica's and Peter got some jeans, a plain shit, and a long sleeve flannel.

We walked into the main room to see Monica in from of a computer and most of the agent clustered around the room. I walked closer to Monica and saw that she had a controller. "What's going on?" Peter asked Woo.

"We're flying a drone into Westview, we think we can talk to Wanda this way." He told Peter.

"I know this is tech from the '80s, but can we sharpen the visuals?" Director Haywood asked Monica. "Working on it." She said, flying the drone closer to Wanda. "Maximoff located." She smiled. "Well done." Director Haywood said before he looked to Agent Woo.

"We can't see the drone on the broadcast. Wanda's framing it out of the shot." Woo told Haywood. "Just like all the jump cuts. Wanda decides what makes it onto her show and what doesn't." Darcy added.

"And here we go. You're up." Haywood said, turning back to the computer Monica was controlling the drone from.

I looked at the screen and saw Wanda with two adorable kids, about 8 years old. I guess I missed a lot.

"Wanda, this is Captain Monica Rambeau. Can you hear me?" Monica spoke. "I just want to talk. That's it." Wanda's eyes turned a glowing red through the grey screen. "No joy." Haywood said.

"Uh... wait my controls aren't working. Reconnect patch." Monica told one of the agents. "Disregard. Take the shot." Director Haywood ordered.

"What? No. The drone isn't armed."

"Take the shot."

"That's my sister, you can't just shoot her!"

The drone visual went static. Monica threw off her headphones. "There's a breach, sir." An agent informed Director Haywood. Everybody started running outside. I stared at the computer screen, unable to move. Peter ran over to me and picked up my jacket from a chair. He put it on me and grabbed my hand. "Come on." He said while pulling me outside.

We ran outside to the hex. Agents had guns pointed to forward, ready to shoot anything that came out.

Wanda came out with a big, broken drone dragging behind her. "Is this yours?" She asked, throwing the drone. It landed right in front of Director Haywood.

"The missile was just a precaution. You can hardly blame us, Wanda." Heywood said. What a liar. "Oh I think I can." She replied.

"This will be your only warning. Stay out of my home." Wanda's Sokovian accent was audible.

"This is our home too Wanda." I said.

"Just let all these people go, we can all live together Wanda." I slowly walked over to her and took her hands in mine. "Please."

Wanda started at me for a few seconds. She pulled her hands away. "You don't bother me, and I won't bother you." She said bitterly.

"Wanda..." I whispered. "I want to help you."

"Come with me then. We can have everything. I can have Vision and you can live with us." She told me. "Ok." I responded.

Peter heard my response and grabbed my hand. "Y/n no! You can't!" He whisper yelled.

"I'm sorry Peter." I whispered back. 

I followed Wanda back into the hex, holding her hand a squeezing it tightly.

- - - -

"Long lost bro get to squeeze his stinkin' sister to death or what?" He said.

"She recast Pietro?"

Sorry about the short chapter, I'm trying to get all of the chapters I've already written but needed revision done quickly.

.