Chapter 3: The First Summer (Part 2)

Chat Noir's P.O.V:

So the next day, Marinette got in the shower to wash herself of the smell from last night, and she got dress, she looked in the mirror and she smiled more so than usual, and I watch her put on some make up and then she looked at her watch, and she said to me "Okay, I'll be heading off , see ya."

And she headed off, but it makes me wonder if she's is gonna come home later smelling like alcohol again, don't know, but I fear so.

Marinette's P.O.V:

I took the train and the ride took a half hour; during that half hour, I was still having thoughts about being lonely, those thoughts come to me ever since my parents left me to go on a 3 year trip, I never really thought of how being lonely it is at home, and I let a few tears drop in my eyes and just at that time, I arrived; Then Alya spotted me called out "Marinette!" and I waved hi at her and she came to me and said "Hey girl, long time, no see, it feels like forever, come on, let's go."  

So we got settled down at the cafe shop, looked at our menus, took our orders, and we got our meals, and we just chat for a while, then I asked Alya how her day has been; "It's been totally great, super great!"

honestly it's kinda strange somehow having out with her like this, I munched on the pasta thinking "This is so good, I love it." and Alya giggled at me and then she muched on her crossiant and thinking "Mmh, this is so good, very nostalgic!" I smiled at her and said "So Alya, youv'e haven't changed a bit, is your husband Nino doing well?"

Alya said "Well, he was always busy like frickin hell at the office everyday, working his ass off." and then she asked "What about you Marinette?

I muttered "Um, well, um, I was living with Chat noir... no, I mean."  and Alya asked me how was my job as a company employee compared to being a jobless loner; I told her back then things were tough in some way  but now, being an adult is far tougher than I thought. 

Alya giggled saying "You started to sound like Master Fu." but I just starred at her confused, and Alya said "Oh, should I be careful about what I say..." and then knowing that something was going on with me, she asked "Marinette, are you all worn out?" and I nervously told her not at all.

She ask me "Do you have a boyfriend? I bet it's Adrien, isn't?" and I studdered "Oh, um, no, of course it's not Adrien!"  Alya then asked if I had a picture of him, and I sadly sighed saying "No.." 

Chat Noir's P.O.V:

Much, much later, she finally arrived home; she smelled much than she was yesterday, but unfortunately, she seem sadder than when she'd left.

After she finished doing her laundry, she turned to me and said "Chat, what should I do? I can't really talk to people at work, and now I'm really scared of  talking to my old friends from high school, I guess I'll just have to wait and hang in there, I'll be late unlike the others and maybe not get another chance at it." Sometimes it's really hard to understand her behavior;

Marinette is often skilled at being calm and often showing fondness and happiness, but cries when she's sad, and gets angry when she's annoyed especially when any other girl comes near me when I'm being Adrien.

Later, she looked in the kitchen for something to make and she was suddenly smiling again, has her sadness truly faded away yet? "Oh Chat," She said. "may I get a picture of you?" for my part, I don't understand that why she who is currently a young adult, was smiling.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry I kept you waiting I got distracted with multiple things going on, anyway, I hope you guys have a great weekend.