Cool Wind: Part 1

Chat Noir's P.O.V:

Summer has come to an end, the breeze that has blown through the window has grown cooler, it was one such day after a long long phone call... 

Through the house, dyed red with a fading light, her voice quietly says "Chat, I'm home."  as she brought her grocery bags in; then she unpacked the food to put in the fridge and I came to her, and she sarcsticly said to me "Chat, did you just come here to get in my way?" she was always ready with a smile on her face but then she pulled out an beer and thought "Once I get through this week with this, I can finally relax at work." 

And then she turned to me and said "Alright, let's get you supper too, Chat Noir."  Sometimes it can be very frustrating; then Marinette lets down her hair and then sits at the table to work on her laptop then she typed away; after a while, she flopped her head on to the table all tired out; she thought "Okay, I'll take a bath, then I'll take out the trash and then sleep for a couple hours." 

A couple hours later after her nap, she headed out to go to work; but later that afternoon she came home early for the first time in a long while and she was calling on her phone, I could hear who she was talking to and it's likely she was trying to find something saying "I did it before, I'll do it again; I was able to do it once, If I stayed up all night, it'll be okay..."

As time passes by, she couldn't find it, and she was working on sewing an outfit for some reason and got stressed out and was ready to give up again, I felt as in the darkest shadows that surround her, I fear that something might take her away somewhere.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys, sorry it took me very long to do this chapter, I had a lot of things going on, and I just feel a little stress with all of the chaos going on, but now i'm back to do it, hope you guys have a great day.