Cool Wind: Part 2

Warning: Contains some brief trauma

Chat Noir's P.O.V:

Later that night, she had shower, grabbed her pajamas, brushed her teeth and gone to bed.

but she didn't sleep a single wink, and the next morning, she didn't put her make up on and not even eating breakfast, and she just heads outside in a hurry as she left for work. I de transformed as she left and Plagg said "Ughh, crap, stuck in here for so long that I can eat something." so I looked for some cheese for him, I also grabbed a few snacks and sat down to watch T.V  but I honestly still feel something is not right.

After getting back, she felt really tired and she lied down on the couch; so I checked to see if  she is alright and she said with a tired voice "Sorry Chat, I'm not really myself lately and lost the energy to cook us supper, hope you understand...."

Then her phone, which she rarely answers, rang, and she got up to get it thinking " I wonder if that could be my parents?" so she answered it and talked to her parents who asked how was she was doing and she replied "Yeah, I'm doing fine lately, I caught on with some work and other things,  but how are you guys?"  After her parents told her everything that happened to them, she said "Holy crap, congratulations, I'm proud of you!" but then after that very long phone call, she breaks down crying.....

I don't understand why but she cried beside me for a very long time, I feel like I was the only who understands that she is one of the most kindhearted person I ever known and she's much more lovelier than anyone else on this planet, I never knew she was in that much pain and grief before.

I hear her traumatized voice saying "Oh God, somebody, please, help me please, I can't take this...." So for a while, I kept her in my arms and let her grieve and tears soak on my leather suit, and time by time, the warmth of the world cooled off and her sobs became quiet, after she was done, Marinette took a drink of beer and wiped her eyes.

Afterwards she lied down on the floor and fell asleep so I lied down beside her to give her a little more comfort, then morning came and and she was gone.

Author's note:

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't really active doing my story, I had a lot going on and it's pretty overwhelming, I apologize for such, hope you have a nice day