Chapter 1: A New Friendship

Chat Noir's P.O.V:

Our time together is accompanied, by the crisp sound of bedsheets in the spring wind, I was shivering with blankets around and coughing.

Marinette then came to me with a beautiful smile on her face "May I get you anything?" she asked. "How about some soup?"

This is why I love her, her beautiful smile, her singing, she's beautiful and sexy, she is as enchanting as a lover, and as gentle as a mother.

"Here you go," Marinette said as she came with the soup she made "hope you like it."

Then her phone rang and she picked it up, and she waited until her phone stops ringing to see who she called. "Um hello," Marinette called. "Oh, hi mom, sorry for the late call, I was in the bathroom." I thought could that be her mom;  she continued talking  as I was thinking "Should I reveal my idienity soon or am I just being  impatient?" 

She lives alone, during the daytime, she is out at work and later hangs out with her friends, but at the evenings, she comes back from work; "Hello Chat," she said to me as she came back inside. "Is  everything going okay for you."  Honestly I don't even know what the hell is her job and I don't even care to know but I'm fond of the irritation I feel when I can't see her. 

Then she asked me "Do you want something for supper? Don't worry, I'll make some." and she goes to open which was always packed full of  food, and she chose to get out crossiants, as well as milk and other ingredients to make french toast, honestly, how does she know me that well, maybe me and cooking food are the things that prehaps keep her calm and relaxing.

She pulls out her phone to look up the recipe, does a ponytail to protect her hair, and I just watch her cook for a while, and on the topic of the ponytail, it suits her a lot; after a while, she is finished and she brought them to me and I hugged and thanked her. "Awww,"  Marinette said. "anytime kitty."

Then she sat down to have her supper and she was thinking "Ah shit, something is complicated about my parents, how much could understand their daugther's lonliness? and yeah, of course we get along, I am taking a stance about this." then she eats her supper and her reaction to the taste says it all, the meal she eats always seems to be very delcious.

Afterwards, she sits down and reads a Ladybug manga to relieve herself, as I rubbed myself like a actual cat around and I've gone a bit too far as It was a first time I saw her read and I accidentally knocked it out of her hand.

She was a bit frustrated that I caused a bit of a mess that I caused, but she couldn't stay mad at me; then she took out her computer and started working on it.

Marinette's P.O.V:

For me everyday, it always feels like that I'm heading towards one hell of a time limit, but I don't know what it is; ever since my family headed on a three year trip, I feel that something is bothering and frustrating me, living alone makes me feel like I'm the only one that is not accustomed to the world, I felt some tears shed from my eyes as I patted Chat Noir's blonde hair like petting a cat. "My boss told me that I should go through the manga," I sniffed. "But I could've just fixed some errors on the computer, and with everything going on, I don't know what."

Chat Noir's P.O.V:

I do not comprehend her sadness and sorrow, but when she paid attention to me without emotion and expression, it's probably something that is troubling her; The next day, she got up to get ready for work like always, she was only in her spaghetti strapped pink tank top and boyshorts as she was tying her hair up.

I don't know what job she has and I don't care to know, afterwards she got dressed and she kissed me on the forehead and patted me saying "I'll see you later, okay?" And then she walks to the door and opens it to exit, I love the pleasent sound of her footsteps walking out and how she opens the exit the door to exit. Afterwards, The smell of morning grass, wet with rain, falls and lingers for a while.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry I took forever to do this chapter, due to a long break and had a lot of things going on, but now that I'm taking writing class again, I'll be a little more active writing chapters.