~He have ass;Last Part~

Even though Midorya was gay and he was an bottom,he didn't want to wear the bathing suit Hagakure and Ashido brought him.He knew that alot of girls hated him for no reason and he had thoughts like:

"What if older guys stare at me..."
"What if the bra comes unloose?"
"What if people mistake me as an girl?"
"What if an Homophobic people is there"
"What if people tell me to go change"
"What if all the boys fight over me again"

Izuku thought long an hard and he just wore his swimming trucks,but he looked at the pajamas the girls got him and he liked them.

He put on his swimming trucks and headed out.

Uraraka and Yaoyorozu saw Midoriya and they laughed at him.

Midoriya:"What is so funny?"

Yaoyorozu:"None of your business with your uglyass!"

Midoriya:"And you ask why your not in charge..."

Yaoyorozu:"Ha-...who do you think your talking to bottom?I will call my dad in 1.3 seconds and tell him to come down here and beat your ass"

Midoriya:"Shiver me timbers"

Uraraka:"I don't get it,Why do all of the boys like you,just look at you"

Midoriya:"I'm Adorable"

Uraraka:"Pft--....no your not"

Midoriya:"Like your any better"

Uraraka:"I-"

Midoriya:"Listen,I will call Ashido and tell her to beat you up again,you think your so bold because I am not saying back to y'all.Well listen,I didn't think you notice but I'm a boy and if I hit you it will be called Assault.So like leave me alone before I hit both of y'all"

Yaoyorozu:"Like you was—"

Midoriya:"I'm still talking so be quiet,with that being said have an horrible day,Goodbye"

Midoriya walked off and went to Ashido and Hagakure

Ashido:"Why didn't you wear the swimming suit?"

Midoriya:"Insecurity got the best of me,But I like the pajamas"

Hagakure:"Thank you!I picked those out"

Tetsutetsu:"Hey Hagakure and Ashido!Hey Midoriya"

All of the teens said hey back to Kirishima twin

They wanted to see who can make the biggest cannon ball.Ofcourse Mineta and Midoriya sat out since both of them are small.Kaminari said that him and Midoriya can team up and go both together,which what happened.

The teens then started pushing each other in the pool staring off with Bakugou pushing Midoriya in,almost making him drown,and then Todoroki got mad and pushed in Bakugou,Monama then pushed Todoroki in and Kendo pushed Monama in.Kirishima pushed Kendo and Tetsutetsu pushed in his twin,Kaminari then pushing in Tetsutetsu and Sero pushing in Kaminari.

It was time to go and they all went back,Midoriya was on Iida back and they wanted to race back,Iida wanted to impress Midoriya so he raced with him on his back,at the end,Iida won.

Midoriya:"Iida-kun!Your so Fast!!"

Iida:"Y-yes Midoriya thank you"

Monama:"I'm also fast"

Midoriya:"All you have to do is copy his quirk"

Monama:"That's right!!"

Todoroki:"An horrible quirk"

Shinsou:"I know right"

The teens went in and they took their baths,they wanted to have an Movie Night so they settled up their beds,of course all the boys wanted to be by Midoriya.

Midoriya came out the bathroom,Midoriya stomach was showing and half of his ass was also showing,The boys looked at him and they all had wide eyes.

All the boys said

"He have ass♡︎~"

(Just so you all know,No this is not the last part of the book it's the last part of :He have ass:)