Coming Out 2/2

Perviously on this story,you saw that Midoriya had confessed to Tokoyami that he had sex with 3 boys and kissed 2 boys.Tokoyami found that fine

Tokoyami:"May I tell at least 3 people,people need to know about this because as you know a lot of people have a crush on you and it's hoping to get worst if you aloud someone to kiss your and even have sex with you"

Midoriya:"I-I'm just scared that people will hate me....Only tell the people you know who are good at keeping secrets"

Tokoyami:"Alright"

The next day (Sunday):

Izuku woke up and saw that his eye was red,he mouth had a more darkish tone then usually and that his hair was turning black,his green hair was fading away and that his fingers was so hard,he covered up his eye with an long hoodie and went downstairs.

Everyone looked at him and he looked more paler than before,he was as white as the color white and his knees where an reddish pink.Uraraka and Yaoyorozu looked up and down at him and laughed calling him a ghoul and a freak.

Midoriya rolled his eyes and got to the kitchen and fixed himself a glass of apple juice,Tokoyami told Tsu and Jirou his secret,they thought that Kirishima and Bakugou was going to fight again so they told Tokoyami don't tell no one else,he didn't.

Iida:"Urarak and Yaoyorozu stop it!"

Uraraka:"How bout no,he looks like an orphan!!!"

Kirishima:"And what do you look like?"

Uraraka:"A queen"

Ashido:"You wish!!"

Uraraka:"And that wish came true"

Ashido:"A queen is rich,you not—"

Uraraka:"Oh my god shut up,where are your parents?we haven't seen them!"

Ashido:"You haven't seen them,but they did,and I know your not talking about my parents,DO NOT start with me"

Urarka:"And why is that?"

Midoriya:"Uraraka and Yaoyorozu,stop it,you two always starting stuff,you see that I am not in the best mood but you still try to mess with me"

Yaoyorozu:"Says the slut that had sex with Kirishima,Bakugou and Sero"

The Class (not Tokoyami, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu or Midoirya):"wait.....WHAT"