Forced to have Sex?

Midoriya:"I d-didn't actually have sex with them...They came onto me and-"

Bakugou:"WELL YOU SHOULD'VE HAVE TOLD ME—"

Midoriya:"You was the f-first one!!"

Bakugou:"STILL— wait I was?Well that mean I don't have nothing to worry about"

Kirishima:"You had sex with....That thing?!?"

Sero:"At least tell me I'm Second.."

Midoriya:"Y-you are..."

Sero:"So what was the time range in between Me and Bakugou?"

Midoriya:"16 hours"

Sero:"Not bad"

Kirishima:"IT IS BAD,YOU HAD SEX WITH YOUR BULLY FIRST?!?MIDORIYA YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE SMART ABOUT IT!I BET HE FORCED YOU!"

Bakugou;"Ok and what if he did had sex with his bully first,look at Sangwoo and YoonBum"

(Killing Stalking fans stand up!)

Kirishima:"shut up,I'm not talking to you"

Bakugou:"How abou—"

Kirishima:"Anyways,Midoriya did he force you"

Midoriya"N-"

Todoroki:"Don't lie Midoriya,I am now getting I thought that he did.You told Me and Iida that you would never have sex with a bully,or even kiss one"

Midoriya:"Th-that was a—"

Iida:"I will have to remark it you did say that"

Kirishima:"Call the cops!"

Bakugou;"I DIDN'T FORCE HIM DAMNIT,HE WAS GOING TO SAY NO!"

Shinsou:"Did you kiss him surprisingly"

Bakugou:"Well yea—"

Shinsou:"Did you tie something on him and started to be sexually with him?"

Bakugou:"So what if I did?!"

Mineta:"Did you have sex with him in a alleyway?"

Bakugou:"I am not a-about to answer t—"

Todoroki:"You stuttered"

Bakugou:"Just because we had sex in a alleyway don't have nothing t-to do with forced"

Kirishima:"It does"

Bakugou:"I'm not talking to you no more"

Kirishima:"because you know you forced him"

Sero:"U-uh guys..does it count if you tape Midoriya to a way and have sex with hi—"

Kirishima;"You tapped him to a DAMN WALL?!"

Sero:"Only b-because he would have fell!"

Shinsou:"Hmmm well Midoriya and you have nothing going on,so no,did he enjoy it?"

Sero:"Yeah,he made me go to class and we evened kiss"

Kaminari:"And I was checking on Midoriya to see if he was doing alright after the fight with...you know who,anyways I was checking and I kind of kissed him..."

Iida:"I will have to s-say that I kis-kissed him at surprise when I helped him m-moved in"

Tokoyami:"Kirishima what did you and Midoriya do?"

Kirishima:"Are you seriously asking me that question?!You all attacked me because we stayed the night!!"

Iida:"True...."

Bakugou;"I don't really care what you fuckers say,I didn't force to have Sex with that damn nerd"

Tokoyami:"Why are you being so rude to him?You had sex with him and now being rude,it's like you just used him for sex!"

What Tokoyami said replayed in Midoriya mind:

"It's like you just used him for sex!"

Midoriya was shaking,what if Tokoyami said was true?