sᴛᴏᴘ ɪᴛ!

I see many comments about  Izuku being r#pe and harassed.

I want you all to stop making comments about that because there may be some people reading this and they may experience this.

This story isn't about r#pe or harassed it and it's really disgusting for some of you reading this story thinking that,the last story I made was just so that the character Kirishima could look for something to get the character Bakugou expelled.

If I see one more r#pe or harassed comment made I will have to end the story,or I will just talk to you and ask you to stop and if more then 10 people still makes comments about this,this story will have to end.

I'm sorry for making this chapter but this just triggered something in me.

Another thing,don't spread hate,I saw a comment shaming me about making Bakugou and Kirishima hate each other.If you don't like it I will have to ask you to leave the story.

Another thing is that to stop slut shaming Izuku.

Like I said this is a positive book so if you don't like it you can go,if you all do this anyway I'm going to end the book.

Thank you and Goodbye,

P.S

For the people who didn't do this stuff,I'm sorry for wasting your time.R#pe is nothing to joke about.