𝒕𝒘𝒐 ━━━ somebody's watching me

CHAPTER TWO
❛ somebody's watching me ❜
( episode two, season one )

"Ladies and gentlemen, for my final trick, I bring you the Cabinet of Mysteries!"

Ellie watched in amusment as Vision pointed his wand at the hallway and no one came out.

Vision sighed as he put his hands on his hips. "Darling, that's your cue."

"You said 'Cabinet of Mysteries'?" Wanda called out from down the hallway.

"He said 'The Cabinet of Mysteries'!" Ellie said louder. "A huge mistake if you ask me."

Vision playfully glared at her as Ellie chuckled. He then proceeded to point his wand at the hallway once more and finally, a large cabinet with wheels that was being pushed by Wanda came into view. "Oh, that's my cue!" Wanda laughed.

"Holy Toledo!"

"Holy shit!"

Vision and Ellie looked at eachother at the same time and while Ellie wore an innocent smile, Vision had raised his eyebrows as he looked at the girl. Eventually he shook his head with a fond smile.

"Darling," he started as he looked back towards Wanda. "do all the other acts in the talent show have such elaborate props?"

"Are you kidding?" Wanda deadpanned as she walked around the cabinet and stood in front of Vision, all the while Ellie still sat on the couch and examined her pants. "Fred and Linda are bulding a moat and a fully-functioning portcullis and no one even knows why."

Ellie's eyes widened as she looked at Wanda who sent her a look.

"Let's keep going!" Wanda encouraged Vision as the couple stood in front of the cabinet.

"Yes, yes. Where was I? Um-" Vision stuttered as he picked up his wand. "Watch closely as I, Illusion, Master of Enigma, make my captivating assistant, Glamour, disappear."

Wanda made a shocked face as the opened the cabinet and walked inside of it. "You really are very dashing." she said with a cheeky grin towards Vision while Ellie watched the two with a bored expression.

"Mmm, thank you darling." Vision hummed with a content smile. He then grabbed both doors as he started saying dramatically. "Fear not, Glamour. For I, Illusion vow to bring you back exactly as you are!"

Wanda shuddered in fear as the doors closed on her. Vision took a few steps aside before taking his wand and pointing it at the cabinet. "Abracadabra!"