𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ━━━ scarlet witch

CHAPTER EIGHT
❛ scarlet witch ❜
( episode nine, season one )

The purple ropes were still tightening around Billy and Tommy's necks as Wanda, Ellie and Reggie stood, gaping in disbelief at what they just heard

"So wait, if I have your power..." Ellie whispered as she looked at Wanda. "Am I like a quarter Scarlet Witch?"

Agatha chuckled as she overheard her. "You Ellie, are something else. But I'll leave it up to you to figure out."

Ellie scowled as Wanda raised her hands, the dark red mist flowing from her fists as she looked between the twins and Agatha. "My powers work out here, or did you forget?"

"No, dear. I'm counting on it." Agatha grinned. She pulled the boys by the ropes tighter until they fell to the ground while Wanda and Ellie both sent balls of energy towards her. Ellie gaped slightly at her hands - she was still a little bit in shock. Agatha collapsed on the ground as the boys stood up.

"Go to your room." Wanda groaned as Billy and Tommy looked at her. They started to protest but then Agatha got to her feet with no problem.

"Go to your room, boys! Now!" Reggie yelled from beside Wanda. Tommy took ahold of Billy as he ran in their house, disappearing from view.

Wanda sent some more mist towards Agatha and Ellie could only watch in slight horror as she absorbed the power. "I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing."

Ellie's eyes then drifted to Wanda's hand that started getting wrinkles and then she glanced at her own hands, seeing wrinkles appear on her finger. Seconds later, the three were thrown to the ground by Agatha's power.

Reggie seemed fine, his power was regeneration after all. "Reggie, go take care of the twins." Ellie grunted as her and Wanda stood up.

"Are you fucking crazy? No-"

"Goddammit Reggie, do something for once in your life." Ellie glared at him and he nodded hesitantly before he left their side and ran towards the house.

Agatha watched him leave, not bothering to stop him, before she turned to the two girls. "You two are clearly over your little heads."

"And you clearly need to redo your wardrobe." Ellie spit out, raising an eyebrow at Agatha's dress - or whatever it was.

Agatha gave her a sarcastic smile. "Why don't you two surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it? I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world for yourselves." she rose in the air, purple mist surrounding her. "What do you say?"

Ellie looked towards Wanda who was glaring at Agatha. A car wrapped in red tendril came hurtling towards Agatha, crashing her into a house. "Holy shit!" Ellie yelped. It was quiet for a moment and Ellie glanced at Wanda as the two walked towards the car.