𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ━━━ what is grief if not love persevering?

CHAPTER SEVEN
❛ what is grief if not love persevering? ❜
( episode eight, season one )

"They do look shocked to meet the real us, don't they?" Agatha chuckled as she looked at her bunny

"They do look shocked to meet the real us, don't they?" Agatha chuckled as she looked at her bunny. She laughed again when Wanda's eyes turned a bright red. "That's adorable. My thought are not available to you, toots. They never, ever were. So don't go givin' yourself a migraine. We've got work to do."

"Let Ellie go." Wanda demanded. "And where are my children?"

"Where are my children? Let Ellie go." Agatha mocked Wanda's accent as she walked around and stood next to the purple bubble Ellie was in. "That accent really comes and goes, doesn't it?"

"Let them go." Reggie said with narrowed eyes.

Wanda held her hands up as she tried to use her powers, only for them not to work.

"Oh, your magic's no good here." Agatha crossed her arms as she used her powers, binding Wanda's and Reggie's arms and legs. She brought them to the center of the room and let them levitate in the air. "Didn't you notice? Basic protection spell, one on each wall? No? Nothing?"

Wanda and Reggie looked around at the weird symbols etched on every wall.

"These are runes." Agatha continued. "In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic. How do you not know the fundamentals?"

"Who the hell even are you?" Reggie asked, a small groan leaving his lips when he tried to move.

"Who are you two?" Agatha fired back. "All those costumes and hairstyles. I was so patient, waiting for Wanda to reveal her true self." Agath scoffed. "I got close with fake Pietro. Fietro, if you will, but no dice."

"That was you." Wanda realized as Reggie struggled more.

"No, it wasn't literally me." Agatha rolled her eyes. "Just my eyes and ears. A crystalline possession. Necromancy was a non-starter since your real brother's body is on another continent. Not to mention, full of holes."

"Hey!" Reggie yelled as he struggled more while Wanda stiffened.

Agatha didn't spare him a glance as she continued. "But you're so crippled by your own self-doubt that you believed it. Both of you did!" Agatha looked at the Maximoff siblings. "When I sensed this place, the afterglow of so many spells cast all at once... oh, I couldn't make heads or tails of it."

Agatha got an insect from one of the walls as she chanted something in latin over it, her hands glowing purple. "A classic." she said as a glowing purple rope appeared from her hand to the insect. "Quick incantation and a feeble psyche and you're good to go." The insect flew from Agatha's hand as it landed on Wanda's face. "With thousands of people under your thumb, all interacting with eachother according to complex storylines. Well, that's something special, baby."