Gusu

Author's point of view

After 2 weeks of endless walking, Wen Ning finally arrived. He's standing in front of Gusu, even he doesn't want to come back here he needed to, his last hope is living here. Before he could enter the guards stopped him,they look at him from bottom to top.

"Niánqīng nǚzǐ what do you want here?" one of the guards ask, Wen Ning look at them confusingly, they call Wen Ning young lady that shock him.

"i-i n-need to t-talk to Wei Gongzi" Wen Ning said nervously..

"oh he must be feeding the rabbits, you can go now Niánqīng nǚzǐ" The guards let him enter. Immediately he want to find Sizhui, he look around the quarters, before he can knock at Sizhui's door someone tapped his shoulder.

"may i asked young maiden what's your name?" Wen Ning turned his head to face who it is.

" Zewu-jun" Wen Ning bowed, Lan Xichen annualized Wen Ning's face. Then he realized its not a maiden, it's the ghost general.

"Apologies Master Wen i thought you're a young maiden, your appearance is more feminine that i didn't identify you" The sect leader bow too..

"What brought you here?" Sect leader asked politely...

"I receive a letter saying about my sister's needles found by the fierce corpse"  Wen Ning replied before the sect leader could answer a Lan disciple came running.

"Zewu-Jun i receive a message from the guards, a stranger with red and pale skin came to visit you" Lan Jingyi said panting, the sect leader tapped his shoulder he violated another rule again.

"Hello young master" Wen Ning greet the JingYi. Jingyi just stared at him lost for words, another Lan and Lanling Jin disciple came walking peacefully and chatting.

"Oh Zewu-jun" Sizhui bowed..

"Sect leader Lan" Jin ling greeted and bowed too.  The both male look at their pale friend..

"what happened to you JingYi?" Jin Ling asked and shakes Jingyi's shoulders..

"he must be shock he'll be fine" Xichen answered with a smile..

"oh Ning-ge" Sizhui said making Jin Ling frozen he look at the man standing in front of him. A pale man wearing a red hanfu with a neat hair with hair ornaments. The man wasn't that tall just in average height, wearing a clam face.

"are you really the ghost General?!" JingYi asked with a little high voice, he can't believe what he's seeing.

"um- y-yeah?" he hesitantly answered, the sect leader just laugh softly.

" i thought the same too" Zewu-jun said with a little smile. Jin Ling look at Wen Ning again trying to process his looks.

"JingYi, Sizhui and my dear nephew" It's wei wuxian from a little far away calling the juniors.

"i should leave you with them young master wen, have a nice stay" Sect leader bowed before he left, the 3 juniors are left with him.

"Ge who fix your hair?" sizhui asked calmly, he never see's his cousin with a neat looks.

"ah Senior-" Before Wen Ning can answer, Wei WuXian appears in front of them.

"Look at this beautiful corpse" Wei WuXian said and lift Wen Ning's arm to examine it.

"oh Its Wen Ning" Wei WuXian said and laugh hard making Wen Ning smiled fondly.

"How?" JingYi asked he never pictured the ghost General looking nice and clean like a lady.

"he looks like his sister but taller" Wei WuXian simply answer before adding "who buys you this" He touch the ornament..

"It's a gift" Wen Ning said shyly, that amazed the juniors.

"you have a suitor? Or a lover? Ohhh Wen Qin will be proud" Wei WuXian teases, making Jin Ling and JingYi have a disgust look.

"we should go talk somewhere private" Sizhui said nicely they all nooded and walk to the rabbit house to chitchat a little before returning to the real problem..

"Why you didn't answer Senior Wei's question earlier?" JingYi brought up the topic,he just can't keep his mouth shut.

"oh yeah Wen ning probably have a lover" Wei WuXian jokes making Jin ling scoff and Sizhui giggled.

"Um..." Wen Ning sigh and look at the clouds then look at JingYi and smile. The poor junior froze, he's shock about everything, how the ghost General look neat, he has a lover and he smiled for him he never saw him smile even tho he was happy.

"i think it's a yes" Sizhui said..

"Hmm finally you smile" Wei WuXian poke wen ning's cheeks, making him flustered.

"so what brings you here" Jin Ling asked and crossed his arms he did not dare to look at Wen Ning.

"Oh i almost forgot about that issue, it's about the Yin and Yang needles in the fierce corpse back head" Wei WuXian stated, Wen Ning just nooded as a yes..

"we found these" Wei WuXian bring out a red 3 inches needle. Wen Ning take a closer look at it and frown...

"it look like my sisters needles"

Tbc...