Awkward

Wen Ning's point of view

I'm still checking senior Song's body, i can only see a few scratches and light wounds.

"um senior i should take a look on your"-ahem- this is awkward.

He wrote something ("my tongue?") i look away and nodded. He wrote again ("it's ok you can check it")

"try to open a little wide your mouth senior" i saw his tongue is damage from a sword cut i guess, master Wei never told me about thier story. As i was looking carefully in his mouth i realized my face is few centimeter from him.

"A-NING ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?" its scares me that i almost fall in senior's face. "AHH W-WRONG T-TIMING SORRY ENJOY Y-YOUR NIGHT".. Oh no shijie misunderstood it, i immediately panic and ran after her but she was gone..

"oh no".. I utter softly, i look back and saw senior wrote something again. ("Who is she?") I looked at his face it's just cold eyes looking at the window.
"she's a very close friend" i replied still panicking after what just happened..
"I'll go get the medicines" he nodded, i get my lamp and go outside to pick herbal medicines. After i got what i need i prapare the medicine, i got a clean towel with luke warm water to clean senior's scratches and patch it with herbs.

"um senior i will clean your back scratches first" he didn't answer,i start cleaning it i noticed some scratches were old and some are new. I didn't ask him where this come from. "senio-" he's asleep maybe he's tired. I dragged him in the guess room and continue cleaning the left scratches,before i went to bed i put some medicines to his tongue and start stitch it. I didn't notice the drowsiness starts eating me away.

3rd person's point of view
Song Zichen's nightmare

Song Lan didn't notice that he's having a nightmare he saw Xiao Xingchen calling him.
"Xingchen!" he shouted.
He ran to him and pulled Xiao Xingchen into a hug, but as soon as he hugs him there's no Xiao Xingchen only his clothing was there and the place immediately became hazy and filled with dark aura. Song saw how Xingchen take his own life and how they got fooled by Xue Chengmei.

Song heard Xue Yang's sobs and lunatic laugh not knowing if he's happy nor sad. He(SL) heard so many voices shouting, uttering and crying for help he suddenly awaken. The guy (SL) didn't even have a chance to confess his feelings when its still alive. After Xingchen's death Song Lan knows that the man have fallen in love with the devil and that leaves a hole in Song Zichen's heart it never been healed.

Song Lan's Point of view

As i woke up from that bad dream i immediately saw Wen Ning at the edge of the bed leaning his head towards his arms looks tired. I come closer as i look at his pale baby face cute lips and long lashes, our face were inches away then he suddenly awaken his head bump into my chin.
"S-senior are you o-ok? I-im sorry i f-fell asleep" his trying his best to talk i just nodded and hold my chin.
"i-im really r-really s-sorry" he bow "i-im going n-now g-good night" he added and run away with a reddish face i didn't realized i claughted. ("he's cute")("what am i thinking").

-the next morning-
-still song's pov-

I usually wake up at 6 am, i found A-Ning in the kitchen he's cooking, it's the first time i knew someone who soft as him can cook.

"Senior" he called i look at him with a what's-the-matter face..

"are you ok? You are staring at me for like 5 minutes straight" he's blushing, i look away and nodded hidding my reddish face. I get a paper and write down ("how can i help you with something ?") then give it to A-Ning.

"can you slice the potatoes for me?" i just nodded

"A-NING GOOD MORNING" i heard a woman's voice..

"excuse me I'll just talk to her" he bow and went to see the woman, i take a peek it's a 168?167? cm girl, long hair with a light yellow clothing..

Wen Ning's point of view

"jie"

"oh A-Ning sorry about the loud voice" she's always apologetic..

"it's ok jiejie im used to it"

"Oh! By the way, im inviting you to eat dinner with us the childrens miss your dishes" she had 3 childrens Lou QinRae the oldest a girl, Lou BaoNi the second a boy, Lou ShinSu the youngest a girl.

"oh is that so i think i can't come tonight" jiejie suddenly frown..

"you can bring your boyfriend too" she smile devilishly..
"jie he's not my boyfriend" i complain "i mean he's a male friend of yours" she replied "bring him tonight ok?"

"I'll ask him"

"ok see you and don't forget to find my ring" she waved and walk away...

I go to the kitchen to check senior if he's ok..
"senior are you free tonight" i asked while cooking the breakfast, he look and me hold my hand and nodded then he walk to the dinning table.

Im still froze at my position and just look at him..

"oh God" i whisper

Song lan's point of view

What the heck did i just do that was awkward..