Cooking

Wen Ning point of view

After breakfast i explain to senior how he will drink his medicine...
"This one senior  im the one will apply it" me explaining while pointing at the powder "don't worry sir you just need to take it before bed for you tongue to recover fast" he nooded again...

"so senior about earlier" i suddenly bring it up again..

"hmm?"

"can you eat with us? With Shijie and her family they're inviting us" making it clear with senior..He wrote again at the paper ("i can go")...

I was busy reading medical history from different books when QinRae (eldest daughter) suddenly appeared in the window..

"Da-ge" she greeted almost making me jump..

"holy God's A-qin you scared me"

"you're not bored? You're always reading those old books" she asked..

"these were gifts from my sister i need to use these too" i replied..

"hmm whose that gentleman?" she's pointing at senior who's reading a scroll..

"he's senior Song Lan" after replying to A-qin's questions i look at senior song he's still reading..

"ok cook my favorite dish later Da-ge, great to see you" she smile and left..

I look back at the books and notes my sister left me...

*sight* i miss her a lot..

Senior gave me a paper ("what's the matter?"), i just shook my head and go outside to get some fresh air..

"Ghost General" a kid called me..

"hey kid" i smile while looking at her..

"i have a question, if you're alive you will look like the same right?" she asked.. I kneel down to talk to her..

"yeah im having a skin like you, no black vains and have a emerald green eyes,why do you ask?" i answered...

"cause you're beautiful.." she said while holding my chin and run away...

"i saw that" Jiejie said.."you missed her again?" she asked..

"yeah always", but i have you know my new jiejie" i said...

"aw thanks" she said and hug me...

"hug me tooo" BouNi said the second son of jiejie..

"of course" i hug him he's only 9 and the youngest is 6..

Song lan's point of view

I can see him happy with them people here really like ghost general, he's a nice person but he died early....I open the book his reading and the letter his writing..

To: Lan Sizhui / Wen Yuan

Greatings from your uncle Wen Ning, don't you worry about me i've been living ok here in Yan city. You how are you and Jingyi?

Huh? The letter ended? I look at the window and see him walking alone,i guess he's been missing his family... I should pray for Xingchen..

I go to his garden and saw so many herbal plants with and without flowers, but one of them caught my attention it's a small pond with a lotus,.This is rare i touch the lotus flower...

Wen Ning's point of view

After Shijie and i talk i go to the market to buy some ingredients cause im the one who'll cook tonight...

Im cooking vermicelli rolls/chángfěn, Sweet and sour pork/ tángcù lǐjǐ and some jiǎozi/dumplings..

4 pm
I'm here at jiejie's house preparing for dinner..

"Da-ge" it's ShinSu the youngest...
"hi A-shin" i greeted her..

"you're cooking again?" she asked i lift her..

"yes this is your favorite dumplings" i said and smile..

"this smells nice" she said...
"thank you"

"Da-ge where's mama?" she asked..

"she's with your papa" i answered and let her taste the souce..

"hmmm this is good" she smile..

"you're going to be a good mother i mean father hahahahah" shijie laugh...

"nope" i just denied it..

I put A-shin down and she run to her mom..

"let me help you" Shijie said..

"oh im fine just called senior here" i said...

"oh that man is he deaf?" she asked..

"no he's just muteand he died too years ago" i utter...

"ok I'll call him" she said and walk away with A-shin..

Qinshin's point of view

A-ning is very very kind to us, he never did something wrong. We were walking towards his house to called that gentleman..

I knock on the door and he open it...

"Good day Gongzi, me and Wen Ning is inviting you too come and eat dinner with us" i said and he just nooded..
"just follow me" i added, he's handsome but he's like A-ning,not gonna lie he's much colder.

After we reach our house i invites him to drink tea with me. After a while A-ning come out and greet us...

Tbc...