🖤Trouble🖤

I finshed with Five's dinner and mine dinner. Instead of calling him I decided I wanted go up and tell him myself. I got upstairs and knocked on the door.

Five opened the door, when he realized it was me he smiled.

" hey um your uh dinner is ready.." I said nervously

He bit his lip at the fact I was nervous. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him.

"Don't be nervous darling" he said whispering in my ear.

"Um well we should get going or dinner gonna get cold." I said more confident.

He let go of my waist and walked downstairs, I followed. He sat in front of a plate a food. He started eating when I sat next to him.

He finshed a few minutes before me so he gazed at me as I ate. When I finshed we went upstairs. Five opened the door for me before I walked in and started I squat down to pick up some clothes and other trash off the floor.

Five bends down next to me and helps me pick up the trash.

"Five you know you dont have to... It is my job after all.." I said taking trash out of his hand.

" I know... I just.. want to" he muttered

He blushed as he continued to pick up near by trash.

When we finshed picking up we lay on the bed in exhaustion.

" Hey y/n Imma go brush my teeth" he said getting up from the bed

He went into the bathroom as I left the room. I went into my room, I slumped on the bed. I looked at the nightstand and grabbed a book that was on it. I started to read it tell I felt tired. Sooner or later I feel asleep.

I woke up to a loud alarm that was set to 6:00. I dismissed the alarm and got up from the silk sheeted bed. Half awake I walked towards the closet and opened it. I grabbed 1 of the 30 uniforms that were in the closet.

I took off all my clothes and put on the uniform. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. I looked everywhere for coffee cause I was so tired but there wasnt any.

"Where the fuck is the coffee?" I muttered

I turned around to see that blonde boy I stood by yesterday.
+
"Oh hi. Im Draco!" He said

"Hi, im y/n" i said exhaustingly

"Hey um do you know if there any near by coffee shop?" I said

"Uh yeah I think there is a donut shop, I can show you if you want?" He said

" Uh yeh that will be fun" I said

Draco and I walked to this donut shop. On the way me and draco started talking about the TUA members. He was assigned to Luther, poor thing. When we got there he opened the door for me.

"Thank you Droco" I said walking inside.

I ordered one black coffee and one ice coffee and draco ordered an Ice coffee. We headed back talking to each other the whole time . When I got inside I saw five coming down the stairs all worried for some reason.

" Y/n!" Five says before spacial jumping infront of me.

I setted the coffee on the desk right next to the door As draco closed the door. Five than hugs me tighty.

" I was worried..." Five muttered

" why..?" I said pulling away from the hug so I could see his face.

"Cause.... just cause" Five muttered as be blushed scarlett red.

"Anyways what were you guys doing..?" Five said in a jealous tone.

"We just got some coffee. Here." I said handing him the black coffee.

"Thanks y/n" he said smiling before taking a sip.

" want me to cook you up some breakfast?" I said as Diego, luther and alison come down the stairs.

" yeh! Can we have French toast please!" He said excitingly

I was surprised by his enthusiasm. I enjoyed it though cause he was smiling and it was absolutely adorable. I carried my ice coffee while walking to the kitchen when luther purposely hit the cup out of my hands.

"Oops! You might wanna clean that up.." He said laughing at me.

There was nothing I could do nothing but ignore him and start making five's breakfast. Five gave luther a pissed look like he was about to rip off his head but I grabbed his hand to calm him down.

" HEY! I said you should clean this up!"He said yelling at me.

" Im five's personal 'maid' not yours" I snapped back.

Five held me closer to him, I think for 'protection'. Luther looked like he was about to attack me but I think that he saw the pissed look on five's face, so he just went into the kitchen. Vanya and ben came down and so did there personal assistants, Klaus who I never mentioned cause I never really met him,came down too.

Me and 2 other assistants got to work and started making French toast for all 7 kids plus 7 assistants.

We all finshed cooking and setted the table.We put all the French toast on a big patter. I gave Five 2 pieces before sitting down and passing him the maple syrup.

Sir Reginald came in and sat down. He took some French toast from the big platter.

"All six 'Talented' kids will have training all day. Meet me in the training room in 30 minutes." He announced.

I looked at vanya who had seem to still not be used to these words. Her eyes started to tear up as she looked down at her French toast. Five noticed that I noticed her and put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he gave me that 'she'll be okay' look. I smiled at him before finishing the last bite of my French toast.

" hey so tomorrow night we are having a movie night.. everyone is invited." Alison said as soon as sir Reginald has finished eating and left.

Five soon fished after that so, I went upstairs with Five. He got ready for training as I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out of the shower Five wasnt in his bedroom, probably just training. I did all my chores and without five to distract me I finshed before lunch. I went upstairs where I saw diego looking for something in the hallway.

" Hey y/n!" He called out across the hallway

" Yes?" I said walking towards him

"Can you help me find my knifes" he whined

" Uh yeh sure" I said

I looked around and saw a shiny thing in the corner of my eye. They were Diego knifes! I bented over in a hurry to grab the knifes. I was in such a hurry to leave so I could go to my room that I tottal forgot how short my skirt was.

" woah y/n..." He muttered

I snatched the knifes and handing them to him before running to my room due to embarrassment.

I shut the door behind me, and slumped on my bed. Tears started to roll down my cheek. It has been 2 days! And 2 guys have seen my ass! The person I hated most 3 days ago Had kissed in different places at different times! Every thing is just moving so fast!

More tears fell down my cheek. Soon I was full out crying silently. I crawled under the sheets and feel asleep crying. I woke up to someone softly saying my name.

"Y/n...?" Five said softly

I sat up.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep..." I muttered

"Its okay...." he said sitting down next to me

I looked at him with my puffy eyes and gave him a gentle smile.

"Darling... are you okay..?... you wanna tell me why you were crying..?" He whispers as he puts his arm around me.

"n-nothing. Im fine" I said pulling his arm off around my shoulder.

"That's okay.... Lets go eat dinner...." he said putting his hand in mine