Mr. Harrgreves is dead.

IK IK! The last one was very short! Shhh

We made a circle around this large patch of grass. Pogo was saying a few word I'm assuming about mr. Harrgreves , but I wasn't listening. I was looking at five, who was next to klaus.

  Every now and then five would look at me and I would have to pertend I wasn't just staring at him.

  I was looking at five, admiring his beautiful features when Diego and Luther had broken into a fight.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Not that I was suprised, they always got into fights at school where their dad couldn't stop them.

I honestly don't even know why I am here. He isn't my dad.

  And just like that I remember my dad, and how he was sick.

Is he dead?! It has been a few years..

I was about to leave when they knocked over ben's statue. I never noticed it till now....

Ben is dead...?

I felt a sick feeling in my stomach and I could muself get hotter and hotter even though it was pretty cold out.

I felt like I was the only person in the world. Just looking at that statue.

Me and ben weren't close but he was there for me, even when no one was. Even before I had tooken the job.

Eveyone went inside, Including five who hadn't said a word to me since I had woken up. No one said much to me and so I didn't say much to them.

I started to leave kinda hoping five would tell me not to go. But he didn't. I doubt he even knows I'm leaving

  I went to my old house. I'm suprise the crappy old thing was still standing.

I knocked on the door and a young women answered

"Um.. hi does mrs. Y/l/n and mr. Y/l/n live here?" I asked politely

"No? Didn't you hear? Mr.y/l/n Died 15 years ago and his wife was so upset she uh.. well she killed herself. I'm sorry-" Before she could finish what she was saying the phone started to ring.

"Sorry I have to go-" said said before slamming the door

   I stood there for a few moments, trying to comprehend what had just been told to me. I walked around for a bit, letting a few tears slip.

I saw a coffee shop in the distance and decided I would go in to get a coffee before leaving town to start a new life where no one knew me.

Nobody was in the shop although it said 'open'.

I heard somone walk in but didn't look at them. I didn't get a look of who  walked in till they sat next to me.

"Hi y/n" Five said sitting down on the stoll next to me.

   He rang the bell a few times before another person walked in. I didn't notice him at all, I was busy looking at five who started to look at me. We looked in eachothers eyes. I know it sounds cliche, but it was nice.

Five looked like he was about to say something but instead said something but this women who must had worked there interrupted.

She asked the older man what he would like to order. He said something then asked five who was now looking at her.

"I'll have a black coffee" five said smiling wildly

"So will I" I piped in

She gave us a weird look but started to make the coffees