😩 I'm sexy cuz Im y/n!

LMAOOO- So like I'm 14 and a virgin- So Idek why Im writing this-

I sat on my bed not knowing what to do. I need to pay for my dad hospital bill! Me and five shouldn't even had sex in the first place... Hopefully He understands.

I hear a familiar swoosh sound so I jerk my head to my right to see five.

"Y/n.." He started before getting interrupted by me.

"Im sorry- but we can't. We are not only to young but my fathers life depends on this job." I said Shedding a tear while looking at my feet

"No it doesn't, Im going to run away! Tonight! To a different timeline! I could steal the money needed for your dad from a bank or something" Five said making his way to my said of the bed

"Five. I can't just run away with you. Just less then a month ago we hated each other guts! We dont know anything about eachother. You just want sex.. not me" I said tears falling down more rapidly

"That's not true at all y/n, Don't you say that again!" He said tears filling his eyes.

"Just go away five. Tell Sir Reginald that I will not be coming to dinner as promised." I said before pushing him out of my door before he could see me ugly cry.

A few hours go by and I hear loud voices then a door slamming. I look out the window to see five running and disappearing. I had forgotten he had threatened to run away. I try to use the powers that I had found Out I had recently to go to five but when i started to use it I started to feel super dizzy and I fell to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*The day Five comes back from the apocalypse*

I woke up on a table, Everything felt normal except everything around me was covered in dust. It's like nobody has been in here for years.

I got up limping a little, I felt super stiff. Maybe I was in a coma for a month or 2?

I went to the kitchen where I was expecting to see 13 children eating but instead I see 6 adults who look oddly familiar and 1 child who was eating a sandwich. They all Looked at you in shock.