°Dinner°

Five walks a head of me, trying to not spread suspicion of us dating.. cause technically we aren't... I guess..?

My legs we shaking a little cause not only was it cause of what me and five did this moring but also cause I was so HORNY due to fives teasing.

The restaurant seemed very fancy, we sat at a rather very long table.

"Everyone sit next to there assigned umbrella academy member." Reggie announced at the table.

I sat next to five who was next to an end piece to the opposite of sir reggie.

I sat next to him, which was next to the end of the table.. but nobody is sitting on the other end of me.

Alison was pretty close by and so was Diego. But they weren't too close...

There were 2 waiters due to reggie not wanting it to take to long to order.

Our waiter was abt 15 yr old.

" hello Im ryder! And i be your waiter" ryder said as he looked me up and down.

Five seem to notice this but did nothing cause he didn't want to cause a seen.

"Um can I have um the F/F/F" ( favorite fancy food)

" anything for you sweetheart" he said winking at me

I look at five who looks like he was gonna explode.

"And ill have a new waiter." Five said sternly

"Im sorry sir we are under staff today and very busy. But you may just tell me what you'll eat." Ryder said politely

"Whatever- just get me a medium rare stake. Anything eles and it WILL be sent back" he snarled

I looked at five in shock. How is this mf not reggie kid?

Ryder smiked at me then left with our menus.

As I saw five taking breathers I thought of a amazing idea.. why not make him even more mad.

Since I was still extremely hornly from being teased earlier. I reached down and started to rub myself roughly.  at first five was to busy taking a breather to notice, but then I softly moaned and he jerked his head towards me.

"Stop that! Or I swear!-" five wispered loud enough for me to hear

I moved my underwear aside and put a finger in.

"Stop you are making me mad... and you dont want me mad!" He said in a  harsh wispered

Im honestly in the mood to test my luck...

"Ryder~~~" I moaned quietly

And just like that five grabbed my hand and pulled my fingers out hard.

"Thats it.. we are going home." He said  cruelly

" y/n isnt feeling well... I'll take her home." He announced