Chapter 10

Sherlock had asked me to meet up with him at the Royal Academy, which I protested because the Royal Academy was known for being highly sexist, a place where men enlist in the patriarchy. But nonetheless, it wasn't as though I personally was enrolling, and no harm meeting Sherlock there.

I walk into the academy, apart from being misogynistic tendencies, the Royal Academy has beautiful architecture.

I looked around the academy until seeing Sherlock and Mycroft standing in one of the archways. I walk over to them and Sherlock smiles at me,

"Crofty," I greet,

"I told you to please stop calling me that, especially here, apart from you I have a reputation to uphold at this sacred place." He says, why that explains a lot. They continue to search the crowd.

"What are you looking for?" I ask,

"Enola, I left a cipher in the paper. Was interested in the personals when we went to go visit her." Says Sherlock, "anything," asks Sherlock.

"Nothing at all. She beat you once before, little brother, and now she may have done so again." He says, wow we finally agree on something.

"Oh I do believe she thought it me, but I also believe that she'd be too intrigued not to be here all the same." Says Sherlock.

"Unfortunately, you were wrong." Says Mycroft,

"It's possible." Says Sherlock, "nevertheless, if we do find her again, I'd like her to be our ward."

"Our?" He asks,

"You don't know, thought you would have told him," I say to Sherlock.

"I wanted to tell him together," he says,

"Well there's no need in that," I say,

"Fine, Florence and I are engaged." He says,

"Seriously, I thought you were intelligent?" He asks, Sherlock has an angry expression on his face, I grab his hand. His expression rests and turns back to Mycroft. My feud with Mycroft is everlasting.

"You are a strange fish little brother." Says Mycroft,

"And you're a cantankerous one, older brother. I assume you're being so delightful because of the vote?" He asks Mycroft.

"Passed by one, that re-emerging little toadstool, the Marquess of Tewkesbury, and his vote proved decisive. No, as much as I enjoy standing outside the royal academy-" Sherlock interrupts him,

"He's an interesting character you know?" Says Sherlock,

"Hmm," says Mycroft,

"And I suspect he's rather keen on young Enola." Says Sherlock,

"Then he should marry her. Maybe it'll take them both." Says Mycroft, I roll my eyes,

"Drink at the club, to commiserate me, and of course a congratulations drink." Says Mycroft, refrencing our engagement.

"Yes, I'll buy you a drink, Mycroft." Says Sherlock. Mycroft stands tall and walks into the crowd of old men.

"Don't," says Sherlock. A huge grin appears on my face,

"Crofty!" I yell, he stops almost mortified.
I turn to Sherlock,

"I had to disrespect this place once before leaving, it's my duty as a woman," I say, Sherlock just laughs. I put my arm in his and we walk into the academy. Sherlock still looking around.

He still cares for Enola, even throughout everything. I believe that he is proud of his sister.

I am proud of him. He finally stepped up and became the man I knew he would become.

I also search the crowd, Sherlock walks in another direction to the statue in the middle of the square. They're in a small cloth was Dash. I look at his face, he looks around again. She was here.

"Come on, Sherlock!" Calls Mycroft. He smiles and sets it down. We walk into the archway of one of the doorways and Mycroft picks up a newspaper. Sherlock continues to walk, but I catch the eyes of Enola, I give her a wink and she smiles.

We walk into the club and join Mycroft for drinks.

Thorough out the years of watching Enola grow up, I always wondered what she was going to become. Like a Holmes, she is unpredictable, but the person who she is today, I take in the great pleasure of saying that I am immensely proud of her.