Branches & A Child

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
Chapter 1
[Branches & A Child]
TW: Verbal/Physical Abuse, Stealing,
Refusing Food
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Time: Late Afternoon

Logsted its a Big City, Just Think of New York that's how Big. Logsted is a Big City filled with Avian Hybrids, and Only Avian Hybrids - No Other Hybrid is aloud into this "Nice" City.
But "Shire Orphanage" is The Absolute Worse its always Filled with Shitty Caretakers, and Snotty Ass Kids. Big Man Tommyinnit knows that For sure He has dealt with them for 15 years.

He Has Learned the ways to get away from getting hit By Either the Caretakers, or Childern older then him Though.. Sometimes it doesn't work - He still trys.
So their is a Reason why he is Roaming Around Outside in Cold Weather By the Small Stores, Some Kid had broken a Vase low an Behold blamed it on him.
So of course he ran out the Orphanage before One of the Caretakers could Slap him, and Refuse him Dinner.. Again.

Tommy's Stomach Grumbled at the Thought of Food With a Deep Sigh Tommy knew he was gonna have to steal food to Survive This isn't his First time having to steal Either.
"I hate that fuckin' Orphanage.." He mumbled under his Breath, He Puffed his Wings up a bit keep him a bit warm in this chilly weather Before walking into one of the Small Stores. He hears a Far mumbled "Welcome.." as he walks down the Aisles for food to Steal.
"This store has Nothing at all" He Thought Before Spotting Chips [I'm American Bite me. -author] , Gummy bears, and a Already Made Sandwich He Grabbed the food Putting it in his Jacket, keeping a Eye on the Person at the Cash Register who was on the their phone "This Store sucks at making sure people aren't stealing." He chuckles at the thought he just had.

It does Make sense he is stealing right now - Before he opens the Front doors to the store to leave So he won't get Caught,, the Person looks up from their phone At the Cash Register "Hey Kid! Whats in your jacket?" Tommy stops, and he mumbles a "Shit" Bolts out the door, hearing the Person yell "HEY KID! GET BACK HERE!"
But After The Person got to the door Tommy was Already Far Away by now, He has gotten a lot speed cause of The Caretakers, and Asshole Children But I'm not sure if thats good, or not.
Tommy stopped Running after seeing he is far away by now, He Pants as he stops to catch his Breath as well to grab the food from his Jacket to eat Before getting back to the Orphanage Its Not to far anyway - For how Much he ran to get away. Its Starting to get Dark he better Finish Eating This Food before the Caretakers actually give him a Worse Punishment He Shivers as he eats his Sandwich - His Wings Fluff up at the thought of Punishment.

His Last Punishment was horrible he was locked in a Closet for a Day cause He Punched a Kid for Pulling out his Feathers. Let's say his Claustrophobia Got Worse cause of that.
As he finished up his Sandwich, and Chips He decided to Save the Gummy Bears for later He Tucked them in his Jacket pocket, and got up off the Nasty Sidewalk - Started Walking to Orphanage. When he Arrived their was a Caretaker Sitting by the Door, He Stared Wide Eyed an Sighed Deeply - He mumbled a "Fuck" as he thoughts started racing as he Walked up the Orphanages Steps.
He felt a yank on his hair, and Winced Looking up at the Caretaker who had his Hair in her Hands "Where The Hell Were you?!" She yelled at him, He flinched back before saying "I was.. Out Ma'am." . She Yanked his Hair One more time before hitting him Hard upside the head Telling him to go inside, and up to bed as well telling him "No Dinner." Which is okay - He Already Stole Food.

He ran inside to avoid Further Punishments, He Heard the Older Kids Snicker at him - which made him shrink back as he walked up the Stairs to his Room.

He sighed When he arrived to his Room, his Head was hurting From the Caretaker Yanking his hair, and Hitting him. "I really fuckin' Hate this Orphanage" He Mumbled as he took off his Shoes, and Jacket.
He Stumbled into his bed, taking his Cow Plush Henry - held it to his chest A lot of 15 year olds still have Childhood Plush, Right? He Started Crying "I shouldn't be fuckin crying, Thats for Pussys." He thought.
He Cried for a couple more minutes before pulling the covers tighter over him, and Holding Henry tighter -
A couple more stray tears fell from his eyes as he fell asleep into a Deep Slumber for that Night.

Then Once again.. Tommorow is gonna be the same, right?

°•▪︎°•▪︎°▪︎
[AAAA- OMG I really hope you guys enjoy this first Chapter i plan to get out the Next Chapter Either Tonight, or Tomorrow - I should have have said this is my first story,, I use to write Stories! But stopped. So Getting back into it is gonna take me a while!! Be Patient,, im very Fragile QwQ -author]

[EDIT: I had to fix something I forgot to add - oop -author]