New Brothers & Flowers

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
New Brothers & Flowers
Chaper 4
TW: Panic Attacks
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Time:  Noon (Mid-Day)

Tommy was nervous at the least when him, and Phil started walked to the front door he was sure his Wings were already Visible Shaking now, At least Phil didn't bother to look back. When Phil opened the Door He Gestured for Tommy to enter First —  Hesitated but He shuffled into the house holding his backpack tight to his chest wanting to dissappear, after Phil shut the door he yelled out "Boys! Come Down For a Second!"

Tommy Flinched a bit at Phil Yelling hoping it went unnoticed by Phil. Tommy heard Shuffling coming from upstairs of the cottage Then A Tall Lanky Person walked down, behind him was another Person with Pink hair tied in a Lose Bun.
"Techno, Wilbur this Is Th- Tommy" Phil Said Correcting himself, They both turned their heads at Tommy – Which made him gulp, Shifting his Wings a bit looking down at the floor that seemed more interesting.

He heard a Grunt, and a "Welcome" From Them both. He peeked up looking at them more clearly "They are.. Piglin Hybrids they are most feared-" He Thought eyes Widening. Wilbur, and Techno Looked at Eachother Confused in to why Tommy's Breathing picked up.
Phil looked over "Tommy? Are you okay?" He went to put his hand on Tommy's Shoulder which
Made him flinch as he dropped his backpack on the floor "Wh-Why are They- Their" Tommy was trying to get out a sentence but his breathing was harsh.

"What do you mean Tommy?" Phil asked for more concern trying to get Tommy to Breath with him which wasn't working as Tommy backed into the Door. "They- Their Gonna Kill us!" He said outloud, Phil Looked at Tommy with Confusion as well slight fear "What is he talking about?" Phil thought.
When Techno, and Wilbur heard Tommy say that they both tensed up. Techno wanted to shout at Tommy but held his tounge Even if the voices screamed at him to say something. Wilbur was a little Taken back just as confused as his Father but not as angry as Techno "What is going on..?" He mumbled.
He walked over to where his dad was trying to conceal Tommy, and calm him down he crouched beside them both. Tommy flinched away "I'm not gonna hurt you.." Wilbur said in a soft voice smiling gently at Tommy.

Tommy just held his arms over his face "I dont- I can't trust you, you are fea-feared you kill us for our wings.." Wilbur Frowned at that "Where did that come from yeah we are feared but we don't kill  other hybrids especially Avians" he told Tommy — Tommy moved his arms a little taking a closer look at him His Ears were pointy, he had Small Tusks, Light tint of pink skin.
Tommy moved his arms more but kept curled into himself as well keeping his Wings far behind his back. Why wasn't Phil Covering his Wings?
Wilbur smiled fondly "There we go! Better now? See no harm!" He sat up putting his hand out for Tommy to grab, to which Tommy Hid again Curling "I think I got this Wil you, and Techno can go to your rooms.." Phil smiled Sadly, Wilbur Nodded Walking off –

Grabbing Techno's Arm Who Protested Asking Wil to let go of dragging him back to their room "Come on Tommy.. Let's - get you to your new room, yeah?" . Tommy moved his Arms, and Let Phil Pick him up off the floor even if he did Flinch he was to to tired to Fight.

°•▪︎ [Time Skip is by the Others] °•▪︎

Time:  Afternoon

After Phil Brought Tommy To his New room that he will be staying in for the Next 2 Weeks in Well.. Probably Two Weeks usually He only lasts 3 days before he either runs, or they Foster Family always sent him back. Tommy had Unpacked his Small Essentials Like He said he didn't have much. He dat lying on the bed — Thinking about what happen when they first arrived What was his Name? Wilby? No that isn't right it was Wilbur! He didn't Take his Feathers at all, or his Wings The Orphanage Would Always Tell him the Stories of Different Hybrids Wanting Avians for their Wings No matter the Breed.
Tommy was a Rare Breed so he was for sure people would want him for his Wings, The Looks of Phils Wings he was a Raven.

"This family is odd." He thought getting out of his bed, and walking to the window in his room he looked over at the park The Cottage was by, Their Was the Ram Family again But It seemed the Dad wasn't there this time. Only The Kid, and His Older sister it seems the kid around his age was bored as his Older Sister Talked to a Pink haired Bee Hybrid. The Kid huffed Looking around before Spotting Tommy in the window Looking at him, He smiled bright waving at Tommy. Tommy tensed up — Slowly turning away from the window walking away from it. The Kid stopped waving seeing Tommy left the window he Frowned a bit dropping his arm to his side Once his Older Sister Dragged him off again.

Tommy Went back over to his bed, and Sat down. He sighed grabbing his Cow Plush he looked down at it He mumbled something before lying down once again staring at the ceiling. He was hearing Talking coming from Downstairs ever sense Phil helped him to his new room "probably Talking about me." He thought he groaned bringing his hands to his eyes rubbing them "This is gonna be so fuckin' Complicated, and a Hell of a Ride of 2 Weeks" He grumbled out. "Having Two Piglins in the same house that probably wanna kill me has to be the worse." He thought.

Which was wrong right in the Kitchen Phil, and Wilbur Were Talking about How to Help Tommy – figure out what happened in the Orphanage as they cooked Dinner. Techno sat in a chair at their Island Reading a book But he Was Listening in The Kid Seemed Intriguing to him though He Did Piss Him as well angered the voices
The Voices Took A Interest after seeing Tommy was just scared.

°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎
[I feel bad for not writing anymore My family is getting ready to move in a month, I've been hella busy. I've had no motivation genuinely i forgot my story existed for a second — I decided to get a New Chapter out for Everyone! Fight through the lack of Motivation! -author]