Wholesome Family Time & Confusion

Night rolled quicker then expected, and Tommy was already hating into why he agreed. he would have to sit in between Wilbur, and Techno. Phil was taking the other couch — Tommy's Thoughts Rang in confusion as well as scaredness "should i just run back up to my room?" He thought as he went to turn around before something squeaked under his feet that caught the families attention "Tommy!" Wilbur said smiling at him.

"Come sit" he patted the spot in between him, and Techno- he gulped tucking his wings into him nodding at wil he shakily walked towards them both to sit. He made sure he squeezed into himself to be as far from them both by bringing his knees up to him
"Tommy you should choose what to watch tonight" Wilbur told him as he handed Tommy the remote "uh- are you s-sure?" "For sure!" He smiled, Tommy took the remote Searching the TV before coming across the Movie 'Moana' "Ca-Can we watch this?" He asked looking at the others "Sure Mate!" Phil said from the other part of the couch. The Movie was turned on as the whole family watched, and laughed at some parts, Wilbur complained as well but we won't talk about
that-

The movie is nice but this family they hadn't hurt him once, refused anything. They're kind especially his 'brothers' who are different hybrids that are said to kill Avians like himself, and Philza — as the movie went on Tommy thought a lot about them. He wanted answers now he didn't know where to start maybe.. he could ask Phil? No. Maybe not. He doesn't trust this family much yet but who? "The Ram kid! What was his name? Tubbo!" That was the plan! Maybe he can ask Tubbo he was at the bakery Wilbur took him too maybe he is still there.

The Plan was set tomorrow he woukd ask Tubbo but for now he is enjoying this movie at the sounds of his foster families laughs yeah. Maybe this is okay. As Tommy relaxed staying lost in his plans for tomorrow, and watching the movie his wings relaxed hoping his foster family didnt know.
[They so totally did ovo -author]

[So we moved houses funn! And started our first therapy session for the first time in 2 years — our therapist is chill, and cool, accepts us etc etc.. may be getting a full diagnosis soon for our DID so whooaa! I may have the pt 2 to this chapter out in a couple hours depending sense we are still having a difficult time with our depression.
Though the pt 2 for this chapter will/may be short we'll see! -author]