Missions: Chapter 1

"You don't know who you're messing with!" I scream at my abusers, finding joy in the strength of my words. The sound echoes back into my ears making me smirk until a hard force slams into my ribs. I refrain from screaming; not wanting to give them the satisfaction. I laugh instead. The man in a black Hydra uniform looks at me in shock at my reaction before his features melt into a look of rage. He steps closer and wraps his fist around my neck squeezing so hard I start loosing air. Regardless, I spit blood into his face making him release me to wipe the liquid off with a scowl.

"You really are a psychotic bitch aren't you?" He ask with an amused rough voice. I can feel my eyes go cold and despite the pain in my body I lift my head up to glare at him. "I'm a Stark you walking sack of human garbage! And when they find me, I can promise you you're dying first!" I growl at him with the little breath I can muster out. In response to my outburst an electrical shock is sent through my neck.

"You know, you keep saying that but-" The man tightens a leather strap around my forehead slamming me into the metal headrest. "They still aren't here are they Death Angel? It's been six years, they aren't coming!" Every fiber of my being wanted to argue with the man in front of me. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to fight back. I'm not giving up, I never will, but a part of me knows that they can't find me. Maybe they never will.

"I have a name." I say weakly and out of breath. "Is that so? Tell me Hellion, what name would that be?" I open my mouth to reply but all that escapes is a whimper. My head burns at even trying to think of a reply. I know I'm a Stark. I know that's important, but in honesty....I have no clue who I am. The guard knows it too.

"Sweet Dream's Death Angel. Boss has a mission for you." With that said a blinding pain fills my body as the metal pads press against my temples. I can't help but be grateful when everything finally goes black.

Bucky POV

Wakanda always takes on this warmness in the early mornings. The sunlight sends a hue of orange and yellow across the sky that makes the world seem peaceful. It's one of the many things I treasure about the life I live here. I can't imagine something more soothing then the sunrise displayed before me each morning.

I'm grateful for everything the king has done for me. I owe him and many people of the world a lot. That being said no ones ever called in one of those favors, not until now.

"Good morning Sargent Barnes. You are looking well." I smile gently in response to the princess. "Hey Shuri, what can I do for you?" I question thoughtfully while turning to look at the brilliant young girl. My face immediately falls upon the sight in front of me.

"Where's the fight?" I ask gesturing to the vibranium prosthetic in the girls arms. I don't wait for a response as I approach the new piece and inspect it.

"Stark called a little while ago requesting your assistance." The girl answers apologetically with a frown.

"How did he know?" No one other than Steve, Sam, and the Wakanda royalty are suppose to know where I am.

"Steve I assume. They have promised us your safety, you have become family to us. We would not let you leave if we did not think it was important" Shuri explains simply. This leads me to believe not much information was given.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I ask dryly although the light hearted smirk let's her know I'm teasing.

~Time skip to the Avengers Tower~

I find myself on edge as my transportation settles on the landing pad of the tower. For starters, I have no clue what I'm about to walk into. Secondly, I have a new arm now that I haven't gotten used to. And to end us off, last time I checked Tony hated me.