The Truth Should Be Revealed, But Not Yet

Sometimes, you have an urge to speak out your feelings, the urge to spill out the things you feel, it doesn't matter if it is taken wrongly, you just want to say, I love you.

Of course, this can't happen if you're actively talking to your friend and he is streaming live with over 40k people watching. Tubbo of course knew that that is very risky and he should not go ahead and spill his heart's content, but sometimes, he wished that he just came forward.

Tubbo never wanted to catch feelings, because once he does, he won't ever let go of the person. He is extremely infatuated with Ranboo, something on how he enters the VC, casually and confident, just makes his heart jump from his chest, makes his stomach feel fluttery and his face all tingly as blood rushed to his cheeks.

Now here he is, 4:28 am and talking to the one who owns his heart, Tubbo is only awake to hear Ranboo's deep voice, talking to him and the TwtichChat. He spouts random thoughts that cross his mind, since he can't filter himself, sleep deprivation does that shit to you.

"If only, if only I can tell you what I feel;
maybe this lingering feeling of my heart would leave,
I'd be relieved"

"What?"

oh god