Indecipherable Chatters

(Ranboo POV for "Radio Silence")

Ranboo had been streaming for the past hour and a half, talking to his chat and answering the dono questions, it was an incredibly quiet and uneventful evening if he says so himself, He would've like for Tubbo to join him, it's been lovely talking to him and knowing him better, since he basically is living the Y/N life and is talking to his idol, not that he'd call Tubbo is idol, he's way more than that, he is Ranboo's best friend, somebody he confides his secrets, and spends nights together on call, an 8 hour difference means somebody falls asleep on a vocal chat. Ranboo sighed with fondness at the memory of nim and Tubbo talking, it had been a weird two months, Tubbo hadn't been calling him, and he's usually the one calling him, Ranboo began to think that he wasn't interested in interacting with him, but apparently Tubbo was just busy, with what, Ranboo doesn't really know.

Speaking of the devil, Tubbo joined the VC Ranboo was in.

"Hi Ranboo," Tubbo greeted, his voice squeaked.

"Tubbo! Chat was wondering when you're coming here!-"

"I love you!"

Ranboo was caught off guard but he decided to counter that sudden statement by repeating it, "I-I love you too!" He laughed it off.

"W-what I meant to say is, I like you enough that you're all I think about every day I breathe through this blasted binder." A pause, a pause that filled Ranboo with dread.

This can't be what I think it is.

"You really are my beloved, Ranboo."

Ranboo had heard Tubbo's final sentence but with a static sound, this sure wasn't something he was expecting. It wasn't something, something terrible. He didn't like it, in fact he hates it. The sound of his dono notification snapped him out of his confused, angry haze.

"Ranboo?" Tubbo's soft voice was laced with confusion.

Ranboo clicked the end stream button, waiting for it to do it's magic and then immediately deleted the stream, although he bitterly knows that people had already clipped the event that just happened. Thoughts raced through Ranboo's mind, he didn't really know how to feel, being confessed by somebody that he aspired to be like, it truly was an odd thing. He felt flattered but due to the fact that Tubbo really thought that he should confess live, the flattery wasn't able to win against the tide of anger, or was it denial?

Ranboo remembered that he was still in the call, and Tubbo was also there, his breathing audible. The call was virtually silent, but it sure was hot, a hot and sticky silence.

"What the actual fuck did you think will happen, Tubbo? On MY stream you pulled this stunt? You know people are going to go ballistic over this now?!"

Oh, Ranboo sure felt upset, he is afraid of what his fans will do, what they'll think, the pressure of being online isn't a great feeling, but Ranboo doesn't know how he'll dig himself out of this, maybe his fans won't be cruel to him.

Tubbo still didn't respond, but there was a slight change in the audio in the background, it sounded like he exhaled, Ranboo took this to keep going,

"Look, I'm just trying to make sense of this, so, you confessed, and now you want an answer."

"Y-yeah?"

Ranboo tried to sound confident, to throw himself off of things left better to be unsaid.

"I don't like you that way. We can be friends but not lovers if that's what you're aiming for"

"I wasn't, I just needed to do it."

Ranboo felt the last bits of anger flush out his systems, regret filling him.