Confessions Live on Twitch.tv

It's been 2 whole months since the incident of the accidental, and cover-up, of Tubbo's weird confession. It's been forgotten by a large percentage of the community, only to be brung up by media-shares and Tommy making fun of Tubbo with the clip, privately thank god. Tubbo had been getting impatient with his feelings being annoying and making him feel like he got flower petals scratching against his lungs, as if his lungs weren't already getting crushed.

It's been 2 days since Tubbo was planning for his confession, a real and straight forward one, he's not going to be a coward and cover it up. He will make sure that his beloved Ranboo knows that he actually loves him and isn't meaning to drive that twitter group go insane.

Today is the day, for confessing, for destroying two reputations in a day.

Time is getting shorter, Tubbo is just hyping himself up

It's the time for confession. Ranboo has gone live. Tubbo immediately clicked the notification and was watching the stream, he gave up the last second and decided to not confess, Tubbo was pondering if he should pop into a call with Ranboo. Tubbo sighed, before he called Ranboo, he check the stream's up time, 01:39:03 Tubbo was very late to join, and he knows it. And all the sudden, Tubbo got his confidence to confess, it was like a soft high of serotonin, the joy of being able to actually do it out of nowhere felt great!

"Hi Ranboo!" Tubbo heard his voice squeak/

"Tubbo! Chat was wondering when you're coming here"

"I love you Ranboo!"

"I-I love you too!" Ranboo was laughing out the words.

The confidence died super quick but it's too late now.

"W-what I meant to say is, I like you enough that you're all I think about every day I breathe through that blasted binder." Tubbo took a breathe in, he didn't realize that his window was open and was letting in the cool early morning air into his room. "You are really my beloved, Ranboo"

The silence in the call was killing Tubbo, the stream's sounds with the dono alerts and sub gifts going off was the only thing that was there.

"Ranboo?"

The stream shut down, leaving Tubbo and the TwitchChat flabbergasted at the reaction.