- The End -

Howdy.

Unfortunately, this is the end of 'Ambivalent'. I wish this could've gone another way, I really do, but it seems that this is the only outcome.

So, from now on, this story will be discontinued.

I'm truly sorry, I really tried to finish this, but I kept pushing myself to an unhealthy extent to get it done. And that's obviously not good, so unfortunately the story has to go. It's really a shame that most, if not all, of my stories are discontinued. And what's worse is that this story was already planned out. By chapter 11, I had everything written down in my notes. I was finally going to finish this story.

But 2020 was absolutely terrible to me, especially during the early stages of the year. It's very personal, so I'm not going to share any details, but I was undergoing a lot of stress. To deal with this, I would hyperfixate on the Invader Zim series/fandom and basically became obsessed with it. This, in turn, made me associate it with my bad experiences.

Now, I get this sick feeling in my stomach thinking about this book or any of the other ones I've written. I've reread it a couple of times before, but now I can't even bring myself to do that. It's not what I've written that upsets me, but rather what I had written for.

I'm keeping the story up, of course. Since that would be unfair to all of you. And sorry again, because I really wanted to finish this, but that seems impossible now.

As for the future? I'm not sure what I'll do.

I've been thinking of moving on to Ao3, but I've already gained so many followers on here, and I don't want to have to redo everything all over again.

Even then, I'm not sure what I'll write for. Currently, my hyperfixation is Sonic. But I have no need to write for it. I'm also into My Hero Academia (for like the second time in a row), but my quickly changing motivation is making me a little hesitant to devote my time into anything.

It's whatever, I'll figure it out.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a good day, and I'm once again very sorry.