-4-

After school, the boys walked to Dib's house. To be honest, Zim was pretty curious of what it looked like, since he had only really explored the kitchen. He wasn't sure if all human architecture looked the same, so he couldn't really compare it to other houses. Eventually, they made it to the tall, purple building. "Dib-stink, this isn't a trap, is it?" Zim asked with a hint of concern. They had been enemies only a week ago, so it wasn't a surprise that he didn't fully trust him. "What? Of course it isn't, I just wanted to thank you for helping me back there," he responded to the concerned alien. And with that, they entered the house. "Well, welcome to my humble abode," Dib said before walking to the dining room. Zim took off his disguise and followed him. Dib sat down at the table and pulled out his homework. He was about to start it, when he remembered Zim was with him. "Oh right, you don't get homework. I guess you can just explore while I complete this real quick. Just...don't go into Gaz's room, she'll get real pissed," Dib told the alien. Zim nodded and walked towards the staircase. He walked around for a bit before coming to a door that read 'Dib's Room'. 

Surely the earthworm wouldn't be upset if he took a little peak inside, would he? Zim opened the door a smidge and looked at the interior. It was pretty much what he expected, posters of conspiracies and all of that, however, one thing grabbed his attention. Next to Dib's bed was a wall littered with pictures of Zim. His curiosity got the best of him, as he opened the door fully and went inside the room to get a closer look. "My brother's such a creep, isn't he?" Zim shrieked when he heard Gaz's voice. "Dude, chill out," she muttered as she played her game. "Eh, sorry," Zim said as his cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "How did Dib-stink take all of these?" Gaz shrugged. "I don't know. Never cared enough to ask him," she replied simply. "Now go away, I don't want to see your face anymore."

Zim would've argued that she could've just left if she didn't want to see his face, but he knew better than to agitate her. He had seen the results of people pissing her off, and it wasn't pretty. So, he obeyed her orders and walked back down the stairs. "Dib-stink, I'm bored. When are you going to finish your 'homework'?" Zim pestered the human. "Zim, you know how Ms. Kaholick is with homework. I'll probably be done with it in another hour," he said as he sighed. "How about I put on a movie for you?" he asked the alien. This would guarantee him at least half an hour of peace and quiet. Zim nodded vigorously. He had always wanted to watch the humans' source of entertainment. Dib lead Zim to the couch and put Netflix on the tv. "What do you want to watch?" he inquired. Zim looked at the titles on the screen and pointed to one written in blue. "I want to watch 'Cin...der..elly'!" he exclaimed. Dib chuckled. Zim was acting really childish, and it was actually kind of...cute. "It's Cinderella, but yeah, sure," he responded with a smile.

All throughout the duration of the movie, Zim would pause it to ask Dib a question regarding what was happening. They were your standard questions, like 'Why did the fairy godmother give her a time limit?' and 'Why don't the mice slaves help with her chores?'. However, one of the questions differed from the rest. "Dib-stink, what're they doing?" the alien inquired as he pointed towards the screen. Dib looked at the screen and replied with, "They're slow dancing Zim, does your kind not do that?" Zim shook his head. "No, what is this 'slow dancing'?" Dib thought of how to explain it to an outsider. "It's like...a movement that a couple does, usually to music. Some people see it as an intimate thing." Zim nodded. "Can you show me how?" he asked with an innocent look. Dib's face turned beet red.

"U-Uh, maybe another time? I'm... not feeling well," he said before going back to work. Zim was going to question his response, but decided against it. If the human truly didn't feel well, he should give him space. And he did, up until the end of the movie. During the wedding scene, Zim tugged on Dib's sleeve, calling his name. "Dib-stink, what're the filthy humans doing now?" he asked, pointing a claw towards the screen. As soon as Dib looked at the screen, Cinderella and her prince started kissing. His face flushed red at the sight of it. "Well, uh, when two people love each other, they...put their lips together to show affection. We call it kissing," he explained. "And what does it do? Is there a certain pleasure to it?" Zim was confused as to why humans felt the need to 'kiss'. "I guess you could say that," Dib started. "I...haven't really had my first kiss yet, so I wouldn't really know. From what I've heard it sounds nice," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.