Seoul Final

The air was filled with excited energy. It is the last day of the tour, a very long one. I know everyone was beyond happy that we're back in our own country, it's been days since we've been here but it feels that we have just arrived home. It was a successful tour, we've sold out the venues, the stadium tour has been a dream come true.

It all felt surreal that after years of hard work, perseverance and team work, we are finally here. We've shown the world how incredible the boys are, we've shared to them the love that the fans has shown us from the start. This last tour before taking a break would not be the end, it's just a start of something bigger and we are already preparing for a new one.

The boys were in the dressing room and I was preparing some light snacks for them to munch on while they talk about what would happen during the concert. I have one of the staff with me to carry drinks while I balanced a tray with my hands. As we approach the room, I could hear Hobi saying something about pulling someone towards the stage. That's new, because that has never been part of any of the concerts that we've done.

The staff opened the door fully and the conversation just stopped, I looked around and saw the guilty faces of the younger ones and the face of Hobi, paling as if he saw a ghost. "What's with the look? Do I look like a ghost?" I asked him.

"Uh. No! I was just surprised." He said, "You know how I am noona. I get surprised easily." He added, laughing awkwardly. I giggled at him, looking at Hobi, remembering the first time I met him, noting the physical changes that has happened, but still seeing him as the super sweet boy. I put down the tray and immediately all of them snatched up some food.

"So, what have you guys been talking about? Carry on, I'll just be fixing some of your stuff here or else once the pandemonium starts, various items would be misplaced and it would be hard to find them." I said giving them a smile.

"Well, we already finished talking about it. Why don't you try to relax first too Alexa?" Jin suggested. Through the years, he has been a big brother and also a younger brother to me. It never fails to surprise me how he can change from the caring one to the outrageous one. I patted his arm to tell him that I'm okay with what I'm doing.

"Noona, have you seen this?" Kookie asked from his cellphone. I headed towards him and Taehyung who were busily watching something. I peered over their shoulders and it was actually one of the series that we've been watching. "They've just released it and do you want to watch it with us?" He asked me, his doe eyes looking so cute. He has really grown into a man from the boy that I've met all those years ago. Still a bit boyish but you can see the hint of maturity in him and how he wants to prove that he's not a kid anymore.

"I'll perhaps watch it tomorrow Kook, there's still a couple of stuff that I need to finish." I said, ruffling his hair.

"If that's the case, I won't watch it yet. I want to watch it with you." Tae announced, looking determined. This one, remembering how he and his dad arrived at that small apartment of ours, being such a good kid. And through the years, his dad treating me as one of his own as well.

"It's okay Tae if you want to watch it now, but you can watch it again with me tomorrow." I said, kissing his cheek.

"But you'll be too busy tomorrow to watch anything." He grumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll be tired from this concert and I'm sure you'll be sleeping all day." He said quickly, not looking me in the eye.

"I'll make time for you." I told him.

"I won't hold you to that promise." He mumbled again, I smiled at him, knowing that he's being a pouty one now.