𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

INTO IT
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{ 19th January 2020}
—GLISTENING THROUGH the glass windows, the sun was bright in the sky as a girl sat at the glass table on the top floor of hers managements building. it was a last minute meeting, this making the girl curious as to what was so important for her to have to rush into her managers office on a sunday morning.

sasha thompson looked around the officer of her manager, larry, the girl noticing the blandness of his office. no plants, no paintings, it was just plain. plain white.

and sasha couldn't have hated that more.

the girl had a love for design, all the way to clothing design to architecture- both interior and exterior designs. she so desperately wanted to bring in a pop of colour to her managers office, even if it was just a small plant with a blue plant pot- it would make the room a whole lot better.

"sasha thank you for coming in so short notice." the twenty-one year old heard her manager say as he entered the room. as he took his seat across from her, he saw the look of annoyance on her face as she looked down at her phone.

"could have at least apologised for being late larry." sasha spoke, her eyebrow raised as she leaned back on her seat. she saw her manager mumble a quick sorry- that making the girl more angry at him as he dropped the eye contact they had.

deciding to drop it, as she knew she wasn't going to get a proper apology from her manager, sasha nodded her head to the older man, mentally telling him to start speaking about why he had brought her here this morning.

"you need a boyfriend."

"i think the fuck not." sasha hit back her leaning forward to meet larry's eyes, her seeing his adams apple move up and down.

"let me rephrase that- you need a boyfriend to take to events."

"once again- i think the fuck not. if i need a plus one to an event, i always take rebecca with me. you know this larry. i do not need a boyfriend or a date to any event."

larry sighed, leaning back on his leather chair, the older man knowing that sasha was not going to be changing her mind anytime soon. he knew that when sasha had her mind on something, it would take an army to change her mind.

"us this really why you've called me in today larry? you should have known my answer as soon as the thought crossed your mind." sasha commented, pointing her finger at larry, him nodding faintly bringing his eyes down to his hands on his lap.

after not getting any further response from her manager, sasha grabbed her bag as she stood up from her chair, making her way to the door that leads out of his office.

swinging open the door, sasha stopped dead in her tracks upon seeing someone standing on the other side, his arm out almost like he was about to open the door handle.

"randy! just in time mate." larry shouted to the man around his age standing at the door, sasha moving out of the way to let him in.

"and that's my cue to leave-" sasha was about to leave the office again when five boys entered the room, sasha sighing as all she wanted to do was get home and get back into her pyjamas as today was supposed to be one of her very few relaxing days.

sensing that she wanted to leave, one of the boys that entered the room held the door open for sasha, allowing her to leave. she smiled at the brunette boy, mouthing a thank you to him.