𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

INTO IT
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{2nd May 2020}
"EVERYTHING OKAY sash?" the look of pure concern displayed on corbyn's face made sasha just want to melt away as she sat next to him. they were due another meeting with their managers in the next ten minutes, and even though corbyn had picked sasha up, for once they were actually early to a meeting.

"huh? yeah why?" wanting to divert the subject away from her and her over-bearing mind, sasha forced a smile onto her face as she looked up to meet corbyn's eyes already on her.

"sasha you zoned out every five minutes on the way here, you've been mumbling to yourself whilst sat here- so i know not everything is okay."

"I'm fine corbs. just drop it." sasha said in a calm tone, hoping that corbyn would just drop his curiosity. even though he had been the one to ask her what would it be like if they hadn't fake dated, and instead date for real- sasha couldn't bring herself to think that was actually corbyn was meaning.

sure, he had insisted that that was indeed what he was saying, but sasha kinda liked the aspect of fake dating. sure she had to have the appearance of actually dating someone, but after past experiences which all together had put sasha off dating- the concept of fake dating meant she did not need to get herself emotionally involved.

she didn't want to believe her feelings. sasha didn't want to believe when she had said to her friends the other day that she didn't want her and corbyns fake relationship to come to and end.

but that, that was dangerous in itself for sasha. as she knew it had to end: in order for her not to be heartbroken at the end of it.

"sash- are you okay? truly?" corbyn asked again. sasha was about to tell corbyn to back off, insisting she was okay- when his hand interlaced with her own. she felt him give it a squeeze, bringing her hands up to meet his own.

"I'm just deep in thoughts right now corbyn." sasha put on a smile, returning the squeeze to his hand. "-i promise I'm fine."

"as long as you are one hundred percent certain love." corbyn whispered, giving sasha's hand one final squeeze before bringing his hand out of her grip, placing it back on his leg.

almost like it was perfect timing, the familiar face of larry and randy came into view to the two fake couple.

it was not a surprise that this was another random and sudden meeting, it interrupting sasha's plan to sit around and watch criminal minds all day. so you best believe she was going to get this meeting over with, so she could go back to the comforts of her own home.

before she could fully enter the room of her managers office, she was pulled back by the brunette boy she had grown to like a lot more than she had expected to.

"how about a deal? we get this meeting done and finished with- then i drive us to McDonald's and you can get whatever you want? just to cheer you up?"

the unconscious smile that appeared on sasha's face told corbyn her answer, making him too smile.

"and then you can even maybe tell me what's making you stress out so badly." corbyn whispered into sasha's head, planting a kiss against her temple before leaving her side to enter the office.