𝟎𝟏𝟕: 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭

INTO IT
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{17th July 2020}
—"OH MY gosh!" sasha smiled, pulling the boy into an embrace. the warmth of the hug made her smile brighten, the sense of being overwhelmed baring onto her. "you did not tell me you were coming."

"where would the fun be in that?" she felt him laugh against her shoulder. sasha pulled away, the corner of her eye seeing the brunette boy who had been standing to the right of her, no longer there. she furrowed her eyebrows at the absence of corbyn. but that confusion fizzled away when met the raven-haired boy standing across from her.

"and who may this be sasha?"

sasha turned around to see carmen making her way over with dahlia by her side. soon enough, the whole group -except corbyn- had made their way over to meet this stranger who had just embraced the singer.

"oh guys you can finally meet him!" she turned around, noticing worried looks made between daniel and francesca. sasha just shrugged it off, thinking something had happened before she walked in.

"this is xavier." sasha held her hand out, giving the stranger a name. before she could say more, sasha caught rebecca making her way over to the group. when she saw xavier, she stopped. and smiled.

"oh fuck off are you here!? oh my god, come here!"confusion was present for all of the group except sasha and rebecca, the two smiling at one another before rebecca pulled the taller boy into an embrace.

"i'm going to be the dumb one here and ask the question." zach spoke up, catching sasha's attention. "-how do you know him?"

"well considering he's my cousin would be the main reason how i know him."

"cousin?"

"that is why i just said zachary." sasha said with a laugh. she didn't notice the look made between daniel and zach, them looking at one another before daniel turned around to leave.

when dahlia grabbed his shoulder.

"let me." she simply said. daniel sighed, nodding his head at his girlfriend. she smiled, bringing daniel into a brief kiss before turning away.

"as a welcoming present to you xavier- let me go get a round of shots!" cheers were exclaimed around the group, dahlia still hearing them as she walked away. all the way to the bar, where a lonely corbyn sat.

"hey babe." dahlia said, swinging an around corbyns shoulder before taking the seat next to him. "-i saw you earlier."

"what?" he took a large sip of his brand new bottle of corona. dahlia sighed, leaning back on the barstool, taking in corbyns drunken persona.

"just go and talk to her before you drown your insides with fucking alcohol." an annoyed look appeared on dahlias face as corbyn turned to face her. he scoffed, shaking his head, taking another sip.

"why? she's got new company."

"oh for fuck sake corbyn." dahlia murmured. she raised her hand, catching the bar lady's attention, her coming over swiftly. "-can i get a round of shots please? any will do. okay thanks." dahlia smiled, holding her card out to the bartender.