𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

INTO IT
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{ 7th February 2020}
—CARMEN'S RELEASE party for her new single meant it was another golden opportunity for corbyn and sasha to display their fake relationship to the press. they hadn't told randy or larry about tonight and they were glad they hadn't. it meant the pretend couple could have a relaxed night with one another without having to smack on the pda for their managers.

sure the two did display some pda, but nothing that was forced between the two.

the music was playing throughout the venue, carmen having had a pre-event party at her and jonah's place a few hours ago, where the group of ten alongside rebecca were having drinks before having more right now.

carmen had dragged sasha out to the dance floor, the two girls having clicked instantly throughout the last week. rebecca was with dahlia, the two getting drinks at the bar- that leaving francesca and victoria sitting with the boys. both of the girls were sat with their respected partners, corbyn, jonah and daniel sitting with one another as they kept an eye out on the girls both at the bar and on the dance floor.

throughout the week, corbyn had been seeing sasha a lot- the two deciding that them being close friends would be the best way for the two to be able to handle one another and all this pda for the next sixth months. corbyn had found out that a lot about sasha, and vice versa for her. their managers had been trying to contact them about doing events and trying to get attention from the press just so it would boost the boys and sasha's music careers.

but if sasha and corbyn were going to do this all as a publicity stunt,

they were going to do it their own way.

larry and randy were just going to have to do deal with it.

"so corbyn- you and sasha have been spending a lot of time together." francesca said whilst wiggling her eyebrows towards the brunette boy- him rolling his eyes.

"no shit fran- i am fake dating her."

"what even at your home?" fran teased, victoria stifling a laugh as she leaned into jack's arm. corbyn rolled his eyes, not bothering to answer the girlfriend of zach's question, instead he took a sip of her drink.

"okay i have a suggestion."

"oh god hear we go-ow!" jack whelped, rubbing his arm from where victoria had just pinched him, the girl not appreciating her boyfriends sarcastic comment to her words. instead she looked around at the boys and fran, all of them all paying attention to the girl beside jack who was still rubbing his arm with a frown on his face.

"oh did that hurt? go cry over fifa again." victoria teased, jack looking at her deadpan, the boys all snickering as she gave her boyfriend a sarcastic smile to his response of giving her the middle finger. "anyway back to what i was trying to save before, someone- interrupted me." jack held his hands up in surrender as victoria gave him the glare, the group all looking at the two who kept their eyes on one another.

"tori you were saying?" fran said with a sigh, trying to get her friend back on track with what she was saying instead of her getting distracted by staring into her boyfriends soul.

"oh shit yeah- how about eben and rebecca?"

"what about them?"

"oh zach." fran said as she held her head in her hands, the group all looking at him not knowing what the girl was getting at. "this is what you get for dropping out of school." fran whispered, leaning her head on zach's shoulder, the youngest boy deciding to ignore her comment as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend, planting a kiss on her temple. "be glad you are pretty and that i like you?"