𝟎𝟏𝟓: 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

INTO IT
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{15th July 2020}
—IT WAS DONE. the news had just broken out about sasha and corbyn's fake relationship being over. neither one made direct statements about the situation, as it was in fact like going through a proper breakup with the two of them.

even though they had cleared things up back at sasha's release party for her EP last month- there was still some underlying problems between the fake couple- especially when corbyn had been overthinking the words sasha had made to him,

'i will never forgive you for breaking my heart.'

those nine words kept repeating themselves through corbyn's head, it becomes unbearable sometimes for the brunette. which meant if it was becoming unbearable for him, he was worried it was tearing sasha apart too.

but she always insisted she was okay, and instead was glad she got her feelings out when they talked at her release party- allowing her to become somewhat civil and gain a friendship with corbyn once more.

both of them knew however that the friendship they had begun to form again was a difficult kind. friends shouldn't have to pretend to date- shouldn't have to pretend to look at one another and love each other. it was difficult for the two, considering they did at one point have a thing such as extreme as love for one another.

in contrast though, with them having had their bump in the road, it allowed both sasha and corbyn to slowly show the public that their strength together as a couple was deteriorating- which led perfectly to them now having officially broken up.

sasha received texts from family members and friends who hadn't known about the fake dating scheme, them all sending their love to the girl for the heartbreak she was enduring. even sasha and corbyn's group of friends made sure to send texts to both of them, making sure they were both doing okay.

to which they all received 'okay's' from both corbyn and sasha in response.

sasha however was currently sitting in the comfort of her home, eating her life away in chocolate and chinese takeaways. but as she received a text from her best friend, sasha had never moved so fast before with getting herself up and ready, so she looked somewhat presentable to rebecca.

normally she didn't bother, she was her best friend after all. but when rebecca declared she was coming round to see how sasha was truly doing, that was when sasha decided that sitting around eating chocolate and chinese takeaways was not the best way of persuading her best friend that she was doing okay.

the one thing sasha did just forget, was that rebecca had a key to her home. so as sasha was climbing the stairs, heading to her bedroom, she heard the front door behind her.

"sasha thompson if that's you walking up the stairs to just change because you don't want me to see what you look like when eating- eating Chinese from what i can smell- then i will hit you." sasha couldn't help but let out a laugh, her finding it funny that she forgot how well rebecca did actually know sasha.

she was her best friend after all.

rebecca stood with her arms open, watching as sasha made her way back down the stairs. sasha quickly engulfing herself in her best friends arms, the tears beginning to spill.