Chapter 17. New People

As we arrived I checked my phone, no new messages from Henry. I looked at Zoe and sighed, ” Just give him time, he’s in a new relationship ” she said giving me a small smile. I nodded, when we arrived at Alfie’s Zoe and I headed straight for the drinks ( No coca-cola for me this time! It’s time to let my mind have a break for at least one night ), after we got our drinks Zoe went to find Alfie and I grabbed an open chair in the kitchen…. Alone. Hoping that at any moment one of my friends would show up, I got up looking outside ( Nope! ) there were far too many people out there. As I backed up I bumped into someone ( urgh, Not again ), ” I’m Sorry ” I said looking at a guy I’d never seen before. He smiled ” It’s perfectly ok, Oh and my names Jack * Howard * “, ” Hi I’m… ” I was interrupted by him. ” Oh I know who you are ,Izi ” he chuckled, I nodded ( Zoe must’ve told him ) I thought looking around. ” Are you waiting for someone? ” he asked, I sighed shaking my head ” Nope ” I smiled. We talked for a few minutes, until another guy walked up to us. ” Izi, this is my friend Dean. Dean this is Izi ” Jack introduced, I looked at him and smiled ” Well hello there Dean “. He smiled and the three of us chatted for a while, until I heard a very very annoying and familiar voice ” Izi? ” Dan asked rudely and already drunk. I excused myself from Jack and Dean, ” What? ” I snapped at him. ” It just doesn’t look like you, I’m not sure how Pj will react to this look ” he smirked, ” I didn’t dress this way for Pj! ” I spat at him. He smiled ” Yeah okay, keep telling yourself that “, I pushed him aside and headed upstairs to the bathroom. I knocked on the door ” Uhh one minute ” someone called, I waited and looked over the banister to see Pj and Dan talking ( Oh God ) . There was a girl hanging around them ( Nothing new there ) if she was lucky one of them would pick her to have sex later that night, that’s when Dan pointed up the stairs ( Oh Shit! Panic ). I knocked on the bathroom door again ” Ok I”m Done ” he said opening the door and walked out, he had fiery red hair and a lip ring, at first he looked at me like I was crazy and then smiled. I threw him a quick a smile and said ” thanks “, locking myself in. I stood there in silence thinking Pj knew where I was, but he never knocked. I sighed in relief making sure my makeup still looked good and then slowly out, I glanced around ( No Pj… Okay ). I walked downstairs and straight into the guy who walked out of the bathroom ( Again Really ), ” I’m so sorry, this has been happening to me a lot lately ” I said instantly regretting it. ” And I realize you didn’t need to hear that last comment ” I sighed, he chuckled ” It’s totally fine, my names Ben by the way “. I smiled ” Well it’s very nice to meet you Ben “, he nodded ” And let me guess your Izi? ” he smiled. ( Shit, really Zoe ) I Smiled back and nodded, we both walked into the kitchen just were Chris happened to be flirting with a girl who didn’t go to our school. Ben and I grabbed drinks and headed out into the crowd of people in the garden, but not before I flipped Chris off. Ben and I sat on the deck talking for what felt like hours just like Jack and Dean, Ben was very easy to talk too. We sat there for what felt like hours, Six feet under the stars by All Time Low was playing and everything was calm. [ New Text Message ] - Izi, where are you, come upstairs: Pj - I ignored it and continued talking to Ben, until Phil found me   ” Izi there you are, I’ve been looking for you for almost an hour… Are you aware the room is spinning ” he said out of breath. Ben got up offering Phil his seat, ” It was nice talking with you Izi ” he said smiling. ” You too ” I smiled, we exchanged numbers before he walked back into the house. I looked at Phil who was giving me a * What are you doing * look, ” What! ” I asked him, he shook his head ” Ethan’s here ” he exclaimed. ” Where? ” I asked, Phil pointed toward the lounge. I sprung up leaving Phil behind, I could already here fighting ( What’s going on ). It seems like Pj had a little too much to drink and grew a major set of balls, there was a girl grabbing on to Ethan’s arm trying to stop him. ( She looks familiar ), Ethan was beating Pj pretty bad and I was still in the Kitchen. 

As I got closer to the lounge I heard Chris yell ” Well Liz this IS your fault!! “, I stopped straight in my path. That name it was from my dream ( Am I dreaming… I think No! ), I pushed through the crowd of people who surrounded them. When I finally got to them Pj was on the ground and Ethan was towering over him, Alfie and Zoe came rushing down the stairs ” Hey! Break it up, Break it up! ” Alfie said stepping in between the two of them. Dan and Phil both helped Pj up and Chris turned to me ” You’ve got to take him home! “, I nodded not knowing what else to do. They helped him into his car ” Don’t tell him you drove his car either, he never let’s anyone drive it ” Dan explained, ” He’ll forget by morning anyway ” Phil added. I nodded getting in, I took a deep breath ( My first time driving in England and it’s to take this beat up idiot home. Don’t fuck it up Izi! ). It took me a while, but I finally got Pj home. Just don’t ask me how I did it, I helped him in and to the couch. What I hadn’t realized was that the whole way home he was staring at me, even now he was still looking at me. And I was going to find out why!