Chapter 32. Finding Out

{ Izi’s P.O.V }

I woke up around 6 am to get ready for school, I remembered yesterday ( Was it a dream? I hope not ). I looked through my wardrobe deciding on what to wear, I picked a ivory long sleeve lace panel shirt, a black skirt with sunflowers on it, some black tights and my black ankle boots that just had a chunky heel ( Nothing to high ). I quickly took a shower, then dried my hair and curled it a bit. I did my makeup mostly minimal, but then decided to put on some light red lipstick. I got dressed and looked at the clock 6:50 am, my phone went off not long after [ 2 New Text Messages ]. - We’re on our way to get you =D : Pj - I smiled ( Wait…. we’re? I bet he’s bringing his friends ), so I replied - Okay;) -. [ 2nd Message ] - We need to talk : Henry -, I was absolutely shocked I didn’t know what to do. I haven’t talked to him in months yet it feels like years and I do miss him so much. - When? Where? - I replied, I put my phone in my purse and walked into the lounge where Zoe and Alfie sat on the couch. ” Someones ready to see there Boyfriend! ” Alfie snickered, I didn’t look at him or smile. My phone had gone off and I knew the message would be from Henry, - Not at school, you work tonight right?: Henry - ( Oh Shit! I forgot all about work and I made plans with Nath and Everything ). I quickly texted Nathan - Hey Bro, I totally forgot I had to work tonight. I’m so sorry , can we meet up tomorrow after school? again I’m so so sorry! -, then I texted back Henry - Yeah -. I had already told Zoe and Alfie that Pj would be picking me up for school, so I walked out of the apartment looking around and realizing it was colder than I thought it was. ( urgh can’t believe I forgot my jacket ), Pj’s car soon pulled up ” Hey ” Pj smiled. I looked in the car ” Why Hello Boys ” I smiled opening the door and climbing in, I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out of my purse. [ 2 New Text Messages ] - I’ll talk to you there then : Henry -, I sighed reading the second message - Izi, chill It’s fine. I’ll see you tomorrow sis =P : Nath -. That put a smile on my face, Pj knew the drama that had been happening with Henry and I. He smiled ” So what’s happening? ” he asked, I sighed ” Well Henry is finally talking to me and I’m actually going to hang out with my brother tomorrow ” I smiled. Phil and Dan we’re in the backseat talking about who knows what, Pj held one of my hands keeping the other on the steering wheel. ( I wonder what everyone’s going to think at school ).

When we arrived at school I stepped out of Pj’s car trying to avoid eye contact with everyone around me, ” Just ignore them ” Dan said pointing to everyone who was staring at me ” They’re just jealous you get to walk in to school with us studs! ” He snickered. I laughed, Pj walked up behind me laughing and grabbed my hand, I smiled at him. Whispers came from all around us as we walked into school, I waved to the three of them as I left to stop by my locker. I grabbed my books, but seconds after someone slammed my locker shut. What the fu.. ” I shouted at Jen, ” So you didn’t listen to my warning, did you? ” she shouted at me. ” I’m pretty sure you know the answer to that ” I glared at her, ” Well then you should know… I’m Pregnant and It’s Pj’s! ” she spat. I rolled my eyes    ” Well we don’t know if that’s true or not, I mean how many guys have you fucked this month! ” I snickered walking away, ” Yeah well, he will never be as happy with you as he was with me! ” she yelled. I turned around smiling and flipped her off, I walked to Maths class wishing the day was over already. ( Why is it such a big deal that Pj and I are dating, what? People don’t have anything better to do with their lives ) I thought sitting back in my seat. Pj smiled at me but I didn’t smile back ( I hadn’t even been in school for a full hour yet and already it was becoming to much to handle. Izi, don’t worry about what anyone else thinks. this is between you and Pj, No One else!! ), I glanced at Pj who looked slightly worried. I smiled at him and nodded, Maths quickly came to an end and then I headed to my second class which I never paid any attention in anyway. Lunch soon came around, I walked into the cafeteria and noticed Zoe and Joe already there. I sat down sighing ” I didn’t think you’d be sitting with us today Iz ” Joe chuckled, I shook my head ” I’m not blowing off my friends just because I have a boyfriend now ” I scoffed. They both laughed, Caspar soon strutted in ” Hey my people ” he laughed sitting next to me. ” I heard someone at this table has a boyfriend now, and didn’t tell their bestfriend ” he glared at me, I chuckled shaking my head ” Sorry Casp! ” I smiled.